Positives/Negatives from Today's game

POSITIVES

1. Taylor was efficient again. No turnovers and no bonehead mistakes.
  2. Good defensive planning and set up. Goal line stance at the end was a page turner.
  3. Points off turnovers means an opportunistic team. Those are back breakers
  4. Shady is warming up again. Two long runs called back on stupid flags
  5. Heads up playing on the fumble TD. Smart and well coached to play until a whistle
  6. Nice strong leg on the kicker. Two 50+ FGs are daggers late in the game
  7. Defense didn't melt under Ryan's attack. Offense didn't shrink under Atl's attacking defense
  8. Long drives keep defenses fresh.
  9. Clay, Clay, Charles Clay! Love the use of the TE as a primary target.
  10. Offense gets nine when it's 3rd-8. Defense gives up 8 when it's 3rd-9.
  11. Colton Schmidt has a bomb for a leg, and is smart on shorter ones. It's like Moorman's back.
  12. Gave up a lot of yards, but got stops when needed it.

NEGATIVES

1. Tolbert is being misused. Right now, I'll take re-signing Fred Jackson if Tolbert is doing to suck this much.
  2. Jones needs to stop dropping catchable balls.
  3. Still think playing for a FG is weak and could be the difference between winning and losing.
  4. Mills needs to go. He couldn't block a TV standing in front of it. Henderson needs to come back for rotation and Glenn needs to get healed.
  5. Still missing pieces and it might be exposed against a big time team (but ATL went to the Super Bowl, we we lucked out)
  6. With this win, Bills might be taken more seriously, so flying under the radar might be harder and teams may prepare more for the team now.
  7. Coverage on kickoffs needs tighening. That long 62 yard return could have tipped the scales if the defense didn't do its job.

GAME PLAY GRADES

QB - B+

HB - A-

WR - B-

TE - A+

OL - B-

DL - B+

LB - B

DB - A+

ST - A-

Coaching: A-

Overall: A-

Up next, an entire-ably beatable 1-3 Cincy team in Cincy.

CINCY STRENGTHS

1. Andy Dalton and AJ Green on offense
  2. An attacking passing defense that gives up very little
  3. Coming off a huge, one sided win against Cleveland
  4. Always a tough team for Buffalo, especially at home.

CINCY WEAKNESSES

1. A running games that doesn't exist
  2. A running defense that almost doesn't exist
  3. A offensive line that has given up 14 sacks in four games
  4. No real receivers outside AJ Green
  5. Fumblitis all over the team, especially Dalton
  6. Facing an extremely confident Bills team
  7. Haven't beaten anyone of notice this year at all. The Browns are doormats.

This has all the makings of a possible trap game. Preparations is everything now. Execution of the preparation is everything on Sunday.

I wish you were my teacher in school. B- WR's? I think you mean D-. A- for HB? B- from me. ST gets A++++ because of Hauschka and DL gets an A, they were in the backfield the whole game

So that long return doesn't warrant a downgrade on ST. Giving up 62 yards and only not giving up a ST TD on a KO due to a shoestring tackle and proper angling rates and A+? Nope! That downs them a bit.

So that long return doesn't warrant a downgrade on ST. Giving up 62 yards and only not giving up a ST TD on a KO due to a shoestring tackle and proper angling rates and A+? Nope! That downs them a bit.

Haushka won the game. He's been making 55+ yard kicks like nothing. Missed kick at the end and Atlanta has the ball at midfield with chance to win. His A++++++ averaged with anything else on ST's still grades out to A+

I wish you were my teacher in school. B- WR's? I think you mean D-. A- for HB? B- from me. ST gets A++++ because of Hauschka and DL gets an A, they were in the backfield the whole game

Giving up the one long return downgrades the ST grade a bit. Hausch-money is an A++ all by himself