Bills only had 10 men on the field on final 4th and 1

HappyDays

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question, I'm not doubting anyone here. But didn't the Bills call a timeout before the last play? Was that before the timeout? Just curious

They called a timeout, then went out with 10 players.

Edited by Gugny

this gets back to what i was saying last year about having a bills employee up in the box that does nothing but count players on the field.

they have a direct line to mcD's headset and they call down a timeout in those situations.

get a stupid intern up there, or even a monkey. such a simple fix to a surprisingly common nfl problem

They couldn't even call a timeout here unless I'm mistaken, since they had just taken one.

We were just trying to confuse Matt Ryan.

Those long FG attempts were far from "safe" calls, and I don't get the "Jauron-Ball" stuff, it makes no sense, this defense is not some "bend but not break" bs. The only similarity is the run heavy approach on offense. There was no dynamic TE, the defense was nowhere near as aggressive, it's just a lazy comparison.

The reason it doesn't make sense to you is because it literally doesn't make sense to pretty much anyone else, save a few who like to bring it up so the next time the teams loses because of a bad play call, they can run here and yell "I told you so! Jauron-ball!"

Oh Yeah! After calling a timeout he sends out only 10 players. And all those McD cultists on this BB are nominating him for coach of the year

Cultists? Really?

I swear, some of you just refuse to enjoy yourselves for some reason. No one is putting him in the HOF, but if you're a Bills fan, and you're not excited for the way he has this team competing, perhaps you might seek help.

Or alcohol.