OK...so saw the replay of the game

Great win..on the road....

but who was the commentator that was crying about every call that didnt go the falcons way in this game.....that was downright disturbing to hear him do this......

Was he just shocked that a powerhouse like the falcons was getting out physicaled by our bills?

So bad and frustrating to listen to

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win..on the road....

but who was the commentator that was crying about every call that didnt go the falcons way in this game.....

I thought the two video challenges that went the Bills way were very questionable calls.

But in a universe where we've spent the past 50 years getting screwed in those situations, I'm glad it was time we got a break...

I thought the two video challenges that went the Bills way were very questionable calls.

But in a universe where we've spent the past 50 years getting screwed in those situations, I'm glad it was time we got a break...

I saw the Ryan fumble call and it was a fumble. And Hyde's (?) INT was the Bert Emanuel rule.

AMEN!!!!

Still shocked we got either call.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

Green seemed to think that pushing a ball forward = control. It's not. That was a good call.

I thought it was just a case where they let the action on the field play out as it was close, then went to replay which was inconclusive. I'll take it all day long, but that's why they said " the ruling stands" did they not? Did they say confirmed? Maybe they did but it was close and if they called it an incomplete pass on the field I doubt the replay would have changed that either.

Edited by Boatdrinks

I agree. In both cases, there wasn't conclusive evidence to overturn. If the calls on the field had been the opposite, I think both would have stood, for the same reason.

it seems to me, since they changed the replay decisions to the league office, fewer plays are being overturned. Perhaps that's just my imagination, though.

The league made that change but it's also been reported that they decided to not change as many decisions. Like unless it is totally irrefutable evidence they wouldn't change as many calls.

Can someone expain why the Ryan fumble was not an incomplete pass?

The ball clearly came loose before the arm moved forward. The only question was whether he regained control before flinging it forward. It was close, but the evidence wasn't conclusive enough to overturn the ruling on the field.