McD's worst decision this year...

The fact that it appears so straight forward makes you wonder what went on behind the scenes that no one knows of.

Considering how many people here on this board totally wrote the Bills off, ripping practically every decision they made, shows that most here on this site know very little compared to what they think they know.

Think I trust the Bills judgment more than those here who actually think they know anything.

We all watch the games, Tolbert adds very little and he has been fairly ineffective for the last few seasons. It's one thing to question moves before any games are played, this isn't what we are doing.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tolberts the slowest guy on the field and his power running is gone. Not to mention he almost fumbled away a drive that the entire offense worked their butts off for.

He is worthless and its clear they cant afford to give mccoy a break.... god help us if he gets hurt

Totally agree. McDermott has made a lot of good decisions, in and out of the game stuff. The Tolbert love is the one thing I think is glaringly bad. Tolbert should be on the team. I understand his usefulness in a bunch of roles. But he should not, at all, be getting all these backup RB carries that Karlos and Gillislee and (in preseason) Jwilliams was getting. It's embarrassing.

May be he brings that leadership skills that this team was devoid in the locker room.

IDK - the Bills are 3-1 and in first place and they've done that by beating teams that everyone is saying they can't beat and they are one completion from beating Carolina and a 4-0.

So not sure how anyone can second guess the coach at this point in time.

And they use him in dumb situations. They ran a draw play today on 2nd and 19, to TOLBERT.

He has his usefulness in certain situations.... that is NOT one of those situations.

That draw play on 2nd and 19 had me screaming at the TV.