Dareus played today, right?

McNubbins

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a play on one of the last 2 drives that he rushed through the line fairly wel, and rushed Ryan to throw the ball. I think it was after the play he was seen limping.

I won't deny that he's been a douche, but he is doing what a DT is supposed to do. Eat up blocks and stop runs up the middle. Clear out space for your LBs. He's doing what he should be. DTs generally don't rush the passer. Just look at Wilforks sacks over his career. Potentially a HOF DT and only had 16 sacks in his entire career.

The hatred for Dareus needs to stop. He's fine when he's healthy and playing

Edited by mrags

There was a play on one of the last 2 drives that he rushed through the line fairly wel, and rushed Ryan to throw the ball. I think it was after the play he was seen limping.

I won't deny that he's been a douche, but he is doing what a DT is supposed to do. Eat up blocks and stop runs up the middle. Clear out space for your LBs. He's doing what he should be. DTs generally don't rush the passer. Just look at Wilforks sacks over his career. Potentially a HOF DT and only had 16 sacks in his entire career.

The hatred for Dareus needs to stop. He's fine when he's healthy and playing

That wasn't Dareus it was Worthy.

he was tho. Quietly, usually like most good DTs throughout the league. It's not a skill position, so it's usually the way it goes.

Oh just stop.

he was tho. Quietly, usually like most good DTs throughout the league. It's not a skill position, so it's usually the way it goes.

Yes. I keyed on him when he was in. Always are up the center and guard. Didn't make the tackles but others did because of his efforts.