10-2

That is the combined record of our opponents so far against the rest of the League.

Take out the their Bills games and The Broncos are 3-0, the Falcons are 3-0 and the Panthers and Jets are both 2-1.

Additionally, when the Bills play Cincy next week it will be their first game against a team with a loss this season.

Oh, and we are 2-1 so far this year against 2015 and 2016 Conference Champions.

Oh part 2, we have a game and half lead on the Patriots and Jets due to tie breakers.

Oh part 3, Doug Marrone is not going to be NFL Coach of the Year.

EDIT: Tyrod Taylor is 18-15 as a starter for the Bills and has thrown 42 TDs, with I believe 14 picks.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I'm completely in shock right now to be honest...

I could totally see us going 11-5 with the game at KC being for first seed in the AFC playoff picture.

McBean who are you afraid of? Because right now I'm not afraid of any team...what a great feeling, isn't it?! Edited by dollars 2 donuts

McBean who are you afraid of? Because right now I'm not afraid of any team...what a great feeling, isn't it?!

Feels incredible.

I tell you donut we got ourselves a coaching staff and front office now.

I'm not afraid of nobody in this league...11-5 I'm all in right now.

Proved me wrong.

I only have eyes for Cincy. Will be a tough game. Other than perhaps Cleveland, Bills could lose to any team/any week.

We could lose to Cleveland, too.

That's what the NFL is: unpredictable and filled with parity. Anyone can win any game. Sometimes there doesn't even seem to be logic to it.

That is the combined record of our opponents so far against the rest of the League.

Take out the their Bills games and The Broncos are 3-0, the Falcons are 3-0 and the Panthers and Jets are both 2-1.

Additionally, when the Bills play Cincy next week it will be their first game against a team with a loss this season.

Oh, and we are 2-1 so far this year against 2015 and 2016 Conference Champions.

Oh part 2, we have a game and half lead on the Patriots and Jets due to tie breakers.

Oh part 3, Doug Marrone is not going to be NFL Coach of the Year.

EDIT: Tyrod Taylor is 18-15 as a starter for the Bills and has thrown 42 TDs, with I believe 14 picks.

Good stuff.

I know it's 3 seasons but I simply can't remember 14 picks. That number feels high.

If it's accurate, it means that very few of those picks were at key moments.

^This.

Long season, folks, exasperated by 17 years of futility. Stay classy and resist the urge to gloat.

I hear you, HS, but please re-read what I wrote.

I didn't say we are going to beat everybody, just that I am not afraid of anyone in this league.

Today, I honestly was thinking of reasons to be content with a Bills 28-14 loss...I want to be done with that for awhile...that lack of confidence.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

How are we 3 point dogs against Cincy? We just beat Denver and Atlanta (in their place). Cincinnatis ONLY win was against the browns.

It still looks like we're the Rodney Dangerfield of the NFL. On NFL.com the Pats losing is the main story. You'd think the Bills should be like 1.5 point favs.

Whatever though, if they keep going under the radar and winning I'm not complaining

This is what makes me think the bills could be for real, the fact we have 3 wins against teams that are all 2-2 or better.

And after watching the Panthers go to NE and win, we were only a few plays away from taking that one too.

Still a long way to go but until this team truly proves they are legit and makes the playoffs, the memories of 2008, 2011, etc loom large.