Don't go too crazy just yet....

Domdab99

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty nervous about this Cincy game. By no means a gimmie.

The Bills are depending an awful lot on turnovers to win these games. That 5-1 start in 2011 was powered by hordes of turnovers in those early season games. After that, complete collapse. This team looks to be better coached, but still--if Atlanta recovers that fumble by Tolbert, or if either Ryan's fumble or the second interception gets reversed--quite likely prospects--the Bills lose in Atlanta.

This game should make a lot of folks nervous and Vegas seems to still be bucking the trend by picking the Bengals by 3.5 points even though we were big underdogs that least few weeks and won both games.

For me though this is a true barometer game for the Bills to prove they aren't letting the last few weeks give them a big head and understand it's truly a week to week league and should feel like the Bengals are the favorites.

Sure the Bengals are 1-3 but they have been a completely different team the last few weeks going 1-1 on the road (nearly 2-0) and seemed to look more like the team many expected when they were favored to win their division by a lot of experts.

If we get off to a slow start and the Bengals start fast and take a lead this is one of those games that could go south for the Bills especially with all the injuries starting to mount.

Too late. I have gone crazy.

What does this mean anyway, abstain from joy until we have absolute proof joy is justified? I hate this. Fan = fanatic. We have just cause for fandemonium right now. If it sucks later, so be it. It is sad to just wait for the other shoe to inevitably drop. Let's go crazy!

I didn't say don't go crazy. I said don't go too crazy. :flirt:

Once again, some of you guys think point spreads are predictions. they're not. They're just a line that the bookmakers think they can get an even number of bets on each side. That's it.