Don't go too crazy just yet....

Domdab99

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hardly even care about this year; we look to be on the right track for the first time in decades. It's a shame the Bills didn't try hiring a real GM / HC sooner, but good things are on the way.

Amazing how awful the Ryan brothers were

I hardly even care about this year; we look to be on the right track for the first time in decades. It's a shame the Bills didn't try hiring a real GM / HC sooner, but good things are on the way.

Rex was bad. When he brought along Rob it was unquestionably worse. They wasted 2 years of our lives

Bills' record since 2011 after the first few games:

2016: 4-2

2015: 3-2

2014: 3-2

2013: 2-2

2012: 3-3

2011: 5-2

I'm loving this..but let's see what they do in Cincinnati...

Don't forget 2008 when they went 5-1 and someone flushed something somewhere after they finished the season 7-9.

Their schedule is about to get a lot easier. Not inconceivable that they win the next six.

In a lot of those years the schedule was inflated by playing some weak opponents...and that is not the case this year. That said.....Don't look know, but Cincinnati, under their new OC just scored 31 points. Yeah...I know it was against Cleveland. Just not sure if a win against Cincinnati is as easy as it seemed it would be.

Were they really 5-2 in 2011. The wheels really came off there I bet.

That was the chan/fitz year where we had a huge turnover differential but generally weren't playing great, right?

This team is playing much more sustainable football if so... barring injuries.

we started 0-2 and then rattled off 4 straight...and then laid an egg vs. the Giants.

And this board blew up with a bunch of playoff Talk while we were beating crappy teams.

Today we beat a Good team on the road..... Big difference.

Edited by Buffalo Boy