Week 5: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Dalton's season:

Before firing Zampese: 36/66 for 394 yards, 0 TDs, 4 INTs. Passer Rating: 47.15

After firing the Zampese: 46/57 for 498 yards, 6 TDs, 0 INTs Passer Rating: 138.15
Edited by Dorkington

It's funny how the bills always have to 'earn the media/publics respect' because they have been mediocre for years, but no one else seems to have to do that. They lose to GB in OT, the week after changing OC, which is usually good to spark a week or 2 of much better play, then beat up on the browns, yet buffalo beat the defending NFL champions who were undefeated, the Broncos who were also undefeated, and lost a very tough close game to a Panthers team that just beat the Patriots, but it's the Bills who have to 'earn the respect'.

The bills are supposed to be scared of the Bengals defence? Like They were the Broncos defence? Let's see what Dalton and the new OC, can do when they have to face a NFL caliber defence and not the train wreck that is the Browns....

They have a better roster for sure but to think that a 1-3 team vs a 3-1 would be a pick 'em on neutral soul is stupid.

The record has nothing to do with how they set the spread. Cinci has been a much better team since changing OC's and the spread is a reflection of how Vegas feels about the current team.

The Bills had a few key injuries that certainly didn't help push the line in their favor.

Oh well, underdogs again! Go put up another W.

The Bills should be inside the top 10 in all those silly power rankings that come out today/tomorrow.

As for important details, I found this:

Bills Backers of N. Kentucky & Cincinnati Join us for tailgating before the Bills verses Bengals on Sunday, October 8, 2017. We will begin meeting at 9:00 AM.

We are meeting under the Clay Wade Bailey Bridge in Covington, Kentucky. This is a great location near the Courtyard Cincinnati Covington Marriott Hotel. The address for the Courtyard Cincinnati Covington Hotel is 500 W 3rd St, Covington, KY 41011. There is plenty of parking and we can take the Southbank Shuttle to the Game for $1 each way. Look for the Buffalo Bills Pop-Up Tent and our Bills Backers Sign. We will be to the right of the hotel.

Chili, Wings, and Sahlen’s Hot Dogs will be there. Please bring something to share and your own drinks.

Watch our Facebook Page for pictures and any last minute details.

GO BILLS!

Cincy OL is tragic. If they play a defense that can take advantage of that, they will lose. Dalton is a different QB under pressure and they haven't been able to run the ball effectively vs decent defenses. It will be a low scoring game imo similar to last year.

Bengals D is very good, especially against the pass. Taylor is going to have a rough day, IMO, throwing and escaping the pass rush.

I expect another game similar to the last two. Probably going to come down to turnovers and penalties; whoever makes the least mistakes.

i agree about their D, but I don't think they are as good against the pass as Denver.

Everyone should relax about being underdogs in this game. Cincy has a great defense and their offense has played legitimately good ever since they fired their OC. They are at home and we are coming off of the emotional high of two of the most quality wins the franchise has had in years. This should be a close game.

I think Buffalo should win. Im curious to see how the passing attack looks without Matthews. Jones and Holmes wont scare anyone. Even after yesterday Jones is like 98% to having a monster game. That play on the sidelines in the first half could have been a TD if he didn't stumble. Hopefully, that diving catch builds his confidence.

I imagine the game plan will be similar to this past game. The underneath stuff will mainly be to the TE's and RB's with an occasional throw to a Wide out. With multiple shots down the field with the wide outs and a couple mid to long 20 yard throws to Zay.