Week 5: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

To be fair, the Bengals almost stole one from GB and absolutely destroyed Cleveland, since changing OCs. Maybe they're playing to what Vegas thought they should. Hopefully we don't trust this team like an easy win. Let down games are the worst.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how tf are we underdogs?

I don't get it as well , even if the home team automatically gets 3 points , we just beat an undefeated NFC champion team on the road ,

Cincy beat up on Cleveland for crying out loud (@home) to get their 1st win

I like being the underdog ,

Let's go Buffalo !!!

I really don't understand this line, yes it's another road game but the reality is the Bengals aren't that good.

I will say this though, they have looked a lot better since firing their OC with a blown OT loss at GB and a dominating win against the Browns. So I guess Vegas must figure they are going to have some juice returning home but I still like the Bills in this game especially since we beat them last year in Cincy with a much worse team against probably a better Bengals squad.

Regardless Bills need to understand this is a week to week league and not have a let down so it will be yet another test to see how this coaching staff prepares this team who might be without a handful of key guys on both sides of the ball due to injuries.

Cincy has played really well the last two weeks. Just cause they started rough doesn’t mean they aren’t a good team. This will be as tough as this week since their defense is much better than Atlanta’s.

Edited by Rubes