Any predictions on the inactives?

Bank it:

Matthews

Humber

Ducasse

Lee

Washington

Banyard

Last one will be Gaines or Wright most likely. If they both suit up, maybe Shamarko Thomas.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the bills find a way to keep this going today and win, I will be very impressed. This is a huge game in the conference and would give them another quality win and road win. Find a way to get this today and I might be forced to start believing this is dif. Feels a little like the 98/99 flute Bills teams to me right now. Keep playing that D. Go Bills!

Man why is everyone so pessimistic about this one? Because Jordan Matthews is out? Or because the Bengals beat the Browns? McDermott >>>> Marvin Lewis. Bills win a close game that we never lose control of. 17-12 is my prediction. Bengals don't score any TDs.

Edited by HappyDays

If the shoe were on the other foot I can't imagine anyone giving the Bills any props if they had played Green Bay tough and only beat the hapless Browns. In one week the Bengals became better than the Broncos and Falcons. Is it because people really think they are that good or because people expect the Bills to turn back into pumpkins eventually?

This is exactly what is going on with every Bills forum out there. I've seen and heard enough from McD to believe this week is simply business as usual with this team. If Gaines, Humber and Matthews are out, it's simply next man up. They will game plan to the strengths of who's available not who's missing. This isn't like losing Julio Jones during a game, they've had all week to plan.

This is a classic case of fans having been disappointed so many time that it's better to expect the worst and therefor not be once again betrayed.

This one won't even be close.

Man why is everyone so pessimistic about this one? Because Jordan Matthews is out? Or because the Bengals beat the Browns? McDermott >>>> Marvin Lewis. Bills win a close game that we never lose control of. 17-12 is my prediction. Bengals don't score any TDs.

We've lost to them the last 3 times we played them. Haven't beaten them since 2010. A bit of recent historical doom for this one (though we beat them 10 straight before that).

EDIT from the Bengals site, which I figured would be accurate, apparently not http://www.bengals.com/team/all-time-results/bills.html

Edited by driddles

This is exactly what is going on with every Bills forum out there. I've seen and heard enough from McD to believe this week is simply business as usual with this team. If Gaines, Humber and Matthews are out, it's simply next man up. They will game plan to the strengths of who's available not who's missing. This isn't like losing Julio Jones during a game, they've had all week to plan.

This is a classic case of fans having been disappointed so many time that it's better to expect the worst and therefor not be once again betrayed.

This one won't even be close.

So four weeks is enough for you? To wipe out seventeen years of being let down. You have a very rosy outlook. I'm sure we all hope your assessment is close to the truth. Forgive those of us who realize we don't exactly have anyone at the helm with the pedigree of say, Belichick to fall back on. The roster is thin. The WR corps is weak. The team has gotten some fortunate bounces that you just can't automatically expect. The Bills aren't going 15-1 this year. A road game vs a team with a losing record could be harder to keep ones focus than a game vs a Super Bowl team. The Bengals went to OT vs Rodgers and most NFL games are close. That's probably a more realistic expectation than the Bills blowing anyone out at this point.

Wrong! The Bills beat them last season.

Correct. I believe they've won 5 of the last six in " the jungle" overall. Just historical perspective.

So four weeks is enough for you? To wipe out seventeen years of being let down. You have a very rosy outlook. I'm sure we all hope your assessment is close to the truth. Forgive those of us who realize we don't exactly have anyone at the helm with the pedigree of say, Belichick to fall back on. The roster is thin. The WR corps is weak. The team has gotten some fortunate bounces that you just can't automatically expect. The Bills aren't going 15-1 this year. A road game vs a team with a losing record could be harder to keep ones focus than a game vs a Super Bowl team. The Bengals went to OT vs Rodgers and most NFL games are close. That's probably a more realistic expectation than the Bills blowing anyone out at this point.

Correct. I believe they've won 5 of the last six in " the jungle" overall. Just historical perspective.

From the OP: Bills vs. Bengals History