Week 5: Bengals' Game Preparation - Inactives Announced

More than anything it speaks to how poorly Miller has been This year. He certainly hasn't passed the eyeball test from my perspective, clearly the coach isn't thrilled with him either.

How has Miller's PFF ratings been this year?

Indeed. My consternation is more about Ducasse than Miller being out.

Ducasse has been horrible his entire NFL career.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FWIW, I just got a text that the team wants some size in the lineup given the sloppy conditions--hence Ducasse in and Miller out

I still don't like the decision

Miller is 6'2" 315....while Vlad is bigger not by much...that can't be the reason. Just say you benched Miller for this guy

Give the coaches the benefit of the doubt on the line-up, unless you think the dont care about winning. If the thought Miller gave them a better chance to win he would be in.

Ducasse is hated in these parts, maybe Miller should be too...

Yep, I give them the complete benefit of the doubt right now, as neither are very good. Now, if Vlad is a horror show today, thats a different story.

Give the coaches the benefit of the doubt on the line-up, unless you think the dont care about winning. If the thought Miller gave them a better chance to win he would be in.

Ducasse is hated in these parts, maybe Miller should be too...

We're not allowed to question or dislike the moves? That's part of being a fan

@JoeBuscaglia

#Bills going through warmups. Shareece Wright at CB on first rep. Adolphus Washington (not Thornton or Dareus) at DT on first rep.

WR Kaelin Clay taking first couple first-team reps at WR in two-WR set. Not Andre Holmes.

Dareus in at second-team DT.

Cordy Glenn is lined up at right tackle during warmups with the second team offense. #Bills