EJ Manuel in for the raiders...

Steptide

......Jack isn't worried..........

EJ Manuel leaves Raiders in better position to handle a Derek Carr injury

Manuel played like a vet in relief of Carr in Denver on Sunday and had the Raiders 36 yards and a PAT away from an improbable victory.

"There's some definite positive, encouraging signs that we can build on," Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said of Manuel on Monday in his weekly media conference. "Obviously, it's always a big blow to lose a good player, a key player and your quarterback. The good news is he's not gone for the year ... it could be as short as two weeks.

"Certainly, the way EJ played [sunday] was uplifting."

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, top 10 QBR every year. You know a lot about QB play I can tell.

8-8, 7-9....... in a scheme that ostensibly suited him , with better weapons.

We get down by ten points and the chance of him bringing us back is????

EJ drops two perfect dimes on his TE for a TD: EJ lost the game.

TT throws a pass in the general vicinity of Z.Jones( requiring a circus catch) : Z. Jones' fault.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

8-8, 7-9....... in a scheme that ostensibly suited him , with better weapons.

We get down by ten points and the chance of him bringing us back is????

EJ drops two perfect dimes on his TE for a TD: EJ lost the game.

TT throws a pass in the general vicinity of Z.Jones( requiring a circus catch) : Z. Jones' fault.

So you do believe EJ is a better QB? If so, I might need to use this block button once more. I'm not sure that I need your "contributions" clogging up the threads I am interested in. I won't be missing much.

So you do believe EJ is a better QB? If so, I might need to use this block button once more. I'm not sure that I need your "contributions" clogging up the threads I am interested in. I won't be missing much.

Don't bring TT into an EJ thread and you won't have these " contributions".

Don't bring TT into an EJ thread and you won't have these " contributions".

You still never answered the question. It is a simple one, "who is a better QB?"

Also, it is ABSOLUTELY relevant. These 2 QBs competed for a starting spot on the same team and now may face each other in a few short weeks. I think that a status check on where they are as players as important to the conversation.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

TT is a better game manager. Though many here think they KNOW what the future is for EJ as if the books been written.

I read a lot of that and took some grief about Goff as well.

Surprise, Surprise Goff looks like he might have something.

As did, EJ Sunday.

Tyrod, not so much. Am I happy for the win? You bet!!!!

Did I see anything this week to think TT hasn't reached his ceiling?

Nope

TT is a better game manager. Though many here think they KNOW what the future is for EJ as if the books been written.

As did, EJ Sunday.

Nope

You still haven't answered the question....

As did, EJ Sunday.

Nope

Did this physically hurt you to write?

Did this physically hurt you to write?

Choppiness? In a truck trying to type at lights on an iPhone.

You still haven't answered the question....

My love for EJ knows no bounds.

TT manages a better game by taking NO chances.

In the long run EJ still has the potential and skill set to become a good back up which is all TT is.

Edited by Buffalo Boy

......Jack isn't worried..........

EJ Manuel leaves Raiders in better position to handle a Derek Carr injury

Manuel played like a vet in relief of Carr in Denver on Sunday and had the Raiders 36 yards and a PAT away from an improbable victory.

"There's some definite positive, encouraging signs that we can build on," Raiders coach Jack Del Rio said of Manuel on Monday in his weekly media conference. "Obviously, it's always a big blow to lose a good player, a key player and your quarterback. The good news is he's not gone for the year ... it could be as short as two weeks.

"Certainly, the way EJ played [sunday] was uplifting."

Ohhhh no! EJ doesn't click well with "obviously" guys

You can't push water uphill Kirby...

I don't believe you will ever get your answer

It's funny because I actually think he believes it. He knows that if he goes on record and says it he will be challenged to defend it. Additionally, credibility will be lost because it's an asinine opinion. The proverbial rock and a hard place.

It's funny because I actually think he believes it. He knows that if he goes on record and says it he will be challenged to defend it. Additionally, credibility will be lost because it's an asinine opinion. The proverbial rock and a hard place.

That's why I asked him if it physically hurt. I've been there, it's not fun admitting an opinion you've strongly defended was just plain wrong.

It's one thing to admit you like the guy and pull for him...

but other than that I am pulling for EJ to play us in a few weeks so I can see him run around like a chicken with his head cut off... and do his patented phantom spin move to the left