EJ Manuel in for the raiders...

Steptide

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..the Raiders were the reclamation home to Jim Plunkett & Rich Gannon, so who knows?.....only a POS would hope the kid fails to fulfill his NFL dream and they ARE out there.....pretty sad................

Seems to me there are a lot of them on this board (or maybe they are just more vocal than other people).

Seems to me there are a lot of them on this board (or maybe they are just more vocal than other people).

...pretty sad commentary, isn't it Doc?.....jealousy?.......resume' rejections of the 4,836 budding GM candidates stuck here still relinquished to menial posting?....when I was living/commuting to Cleveland as my late wife underwent transplant surgery, the hotel I stayed at was used by the Browns for minis, OTA's, tryout kids, etc......could NOT have met a better bunch.....everything was "yes sir no sir".....would tell them I expected to see them in the Pro Bowl some day and these lads would smile from ear to ear...."I hope so too sir"......it was crushing to see the cuts sitting at the curb waiting for rides.....how the hell do you hate a kid chasing his dream?...pretty effed up IMO.....but keyboards do create cowards........

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Seems like quite the turn of events

@aroundthenfl

Injury roundup: Derek Carr (back) listed as questionable for Sunday vs. Ravens

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000857376/article/injuries-tyler-eifert-john-ross-ruled-out-for-sunday

This is what happens when EJ gets starter reps for 3 days. Edited by jmc12290

It's one thing to admit you like the guy and pull for him...

but other than that I am pulling for EJ to play us in a few weeks so I can see him run around like a chicken with his head cut off... and do his patented phantom spin move to the left

Don't forget the 5 yard dump off into the dirt a yard in front of the receiver.