Do you believe in them?  

104 members have voted

1. 1. Do you trust in McD/Beane

• Yes!!!
    • Yes but with some reservations
    • Kinda
    • I'm skeptical
    • Not at all!

You may not like the moves he has made but without question Gaines and Matthews have both been invaluable to the team. Then next year we get those draft picks.

Matthews had 1 catch. He's hardly a difference maker. Gaines has played well. I love what McDermott has done. Beane is absolutely up for debate.

McDermott obviously is doing a good job, though let's not undersell our coordinators here. Frazier, in particular, has been excellent. I really think the future is bright with all those high draft picks just ahead of us, but I will not judge Mr. Beane before he has run his first draft. He's done OK, but this next draft will define his reign. I hope he nails it.

Matthews had 1 catch. He's hardly a difference maker. Gaines has played well. I love what McDermott has done. Beane is absolutely up for debate.

Matthews has been an important member of this offense this year. When he's made catches on drives our team has put up points more often than not. He isn't as dynamic or for that matter good as Watkins but for the limited amount of time he's had with TT, he has become his most trusted WR. He's been a very good pickup for this team.

I'm in. But I'm not sold on Dennison.

There have been several key situations in the last 2 games where we were far to conservative IMO. I don't want to watch them try to win 9-6 anymore.

I think Dennison gets a bad rap from fans. Sometimes his play calling can be a little on the conservative side and yes the run game hasn't so far been as good as last year. But the 2nd half adjustments seem to be on the mark and with not an all star cast of talent on offense he appears to be putting TT in a good position to make some plays and has been playing to his strengths. I think he's been doing pretty good.

I think Dennison gets a bad rap from fans. Sometimes his play calling can be a little on the conservative side and yes the run game hasn't so far been as good as last year. But the 2nd half adjustments seem to be on the mark and with not an all star cast of talent on offense he appears to be putting TT in a good position to make some plays and has been playing to his strengths. I think he's been doing pretty good.

The three plays following the Hyde pick were very conservative. Wanted to see play action on 1st down and if it isn't there then let Tyrod run.... 2 rushes then a designed QB run seemed too negative for me. Otherwise I thought Rico called a decent game.

Edited by GunnerBill

The three plays following the Hyde pick were very conservative. Wanted to see play action on 1st down and if it isn't there then let Tyrod run.... 2 rushes then a designed QB run seemed too negative for me. Otherwise I thought Rico called a decent game.

Yes, that drive was Rico's worst playcalling of the game. I would have loved to have seen them go for the throat on first down right into the endzone.

The thing was that designed qb run would have worked if Miller/Mills could block (couldn't remember which one it was, but both were awful this game) But I do agree with the whole point there a PA pass on first down would have been a great call, although I don't fault him for running it based on how that one drive had went