I had to shut off the WGR post game

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This team looks good in the short term and better in the long term. You'd think that would stop the negativity.

Yes, I think the offense will continue to get better and better, though Mathews will be a big loss for as long he's out. Good timing on getting Powell back this week.

I, too, was perplexed at their criticism of McDermott for this. The way the D was playing, it was a no brainer to go for the FG and force them to get a TD ... something our previous 3 opponents failed to do in entire games.

It was a calculated risk by a coach playing to win. Beyond drumming up calls, schopp has been banging his fist on the podium saying this 'great defense & running game with an average QB' Brand of football can't win. He's probably feeling a bit defensive

Those two guys are so invested in the Bills losing, all they could do is debate whether Atlanta really was that good and recap old Bills failures.

One day, one time, can these guys be happy that we won? How about talking about how friggin awesome this team is, for 10 minutes at least?

I listened to the whole thing and your summary is not really very accurate.

They dedicated a chunk of time to how much better the games are when you are invested or bought in as a fan...Bulldog in particular rambling on about that point.

Anyone here can listen to it at WGR-550 in the recent audio section...listen for yourself.

Im listening now promo they dont sound that bad. Granted i missed the very beginning of the show

They didn't sound that bad at all, but Promo has an ax to grind, so he's gonna grind.

I'm sure actually listening to what they were saying and objectively analyzing it wasn't on his agenda anyway.

Those two guys are so invested in the Bills losing, all they could do is debate whether Atlanta really was that good and recap old Bills failures.

One day, one time, can these guys be happy that we won? How about talking about how friggin awesome this team is, for 10 minutes at least?

really? that is quite sad. i wish murph and donald jones would do the show, i like both of those guys. a little homer but still some objectivity,

really? that is quite sad. i wish murph and donald jones would do the show, i like both of those guys. a little homer but still some objectivity,

They are far too much in the opposite direction . Honestly there is no middle ground. A bit more objectivity from the other guys actually but not much. They are too far at the extremes all the way around.

You realize they are employed by the Buffalo Bills organization, right? And that they basically function as an arm of the Bills P/R department?

They are unlistenable.

You realize they are employed by the Buffalo Bills organization, right? And that they basically function as an arm of the Bills P/R department?

They are unlistenable.

He called them " objective" Their reason for their optimism is often something like " hey you never know". . For kool aide drinkers only, imo.

No that was Shop and bull **** all week :(

Exactly. Talk about football please.

They are unlistenable.

Well that may be true if you live in .................................?

Some of the great road wins in the teams' history the same things were said at the time. In the no punt game against the niners jerry rice went out. At the cowboys in 93 Emmett smith was out. This was a great win and we were down our franchise left tackle, 2 key d linemen #1wideout and a starting corner.

So many of you B word about WGR yet still listen to them, want to make them go away stop friggin listening.

They are obbsessee with acting like the NFL is a 1 on 1 game between the two Qbs and nothing else matters. Even though year in and year out, teams win super bowls with good to great defenses. All the while excellent qbs are either missing the playoffs or not close to the super bowl. Football is a team game but the people at wgr have no clue what they are seeing or talking about. Schopp went through all things that he found strange about today's game and then said well how did they win? Because the Bills have the best defense in the league right now son. When the other team can't score, they can't win.

Schopp making excuses for ATL. Bulldog is scared of Schopp I always felt. Just a brutal show

Nope! He needs Schopp to articulate a topic for him!

Come on Man,Bullpuppy use to deliver Pizzas for a living!

Now he's a Football

analyst!

..........Stop Playing!

Edited by Buffaloflash