Taylor -- 106.7 rating today

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaley, who is presumably looking for a job, doesn't look good w/regard to his war on Taylor. Whaley got some good talent for this team, but man, was he wrong on the qb situation.

That seems a bit revisionist, but OK.

TT looks like the same QB he's always been. Having a defense (once again) that can keep the game close and score itself is a huge factor in his success

Taylor is "serviceable" at best as a QB.

His great strength is he doesn't turn the ball over. He is eminently upgradable and he will be upgraded after this season.

Not sure why people don't get that.

He was told to find another team to pay for last year by the Bills, effectively, and the NFL said "no thanks".

So he can back on a discount.

Not sure why people need to build him up into something he is not.

This is so silly the TT supporters should not even get mad at anymore. He is the leader of this team. Absent a major reversal you will be seeing him again next year - with a vastly superior supporting cast.

That seems a bit revisionist, but OK.

TT looks like the same QB he's always been. Having a defense (once again) that can keep the game close and score itself is a huge factor in his success

Revisionist in what sense? I've been thinking Whaley has been wrong about Taylor for a couple of years.

Revisionist in what sense? I've been thinking Whaley has been wrong about Taylor for a couple of years.

Sorry. I guess I didn't realize that.

But I still see the same TT I've seen do well (2015) and not so well (2016) and the big variable is the D...

Then you really need to see what good offensive play is.

There are alot of faults on this offense not just a deep WR

I think you really need to see what bad offensive play is.

The offense is below last year's, but they're trending up as they get used to the new system. Execution has been better the last two weeks.

The team has had to be perfect in every way..... And they have. They too have gotten every break necessary and great for them.

The problem is they've been beaten in yards every game (save the Jets) and they will need offense eventually.

Replay went in their favour as did injuries and frankly bad play calling by Atlanta.

Would be real nice to have Watkins still......

The team has had to be perfect in every way..... And they have. They too have gotten every break necessary and great for them.

The problem is they've been beaten in yards every game (save the Jets) and they will need offense eventually.

Or their D to keep playing as it is? You are allowed to win on defense.