Taylor -- 106.7 rating today

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously. Hes a more efficient passer this year and is winning games without any receivers or a running game.

The separation is painful. No one is ever open. He just moves around and makes plays. If Zay catches that ball in week 2 Tyrod is the MVP of the league through 4 weeks. I believe that from the bottom on my heart.

There was a play in the second half when a defender was rushing him without being blocked and Tyrod just basically said "psssh" and avoided him with one step. No one does that. Then he looked downfield and had 2-3 seconds to throw. But he does it so often and easy that we are spoiled and he doesn't get credit for it.

Tyrod is really good. He plays with TRASH. I'm coming around on him. It's him, Shady and Clay. The rest of that offense is painful with Glenn out.

He might be the most consistent QB in the league right now, seriously. He will not throw 350 yards with 4 TDs but he'll never give a game away. We are always in the game as long as he is playing.

The separation is painful. No one is ever open. He just moves around and makes plays. If Zay catches that ball in week 2 Tyrod is the MVP of the league through 4 weeks. I believe that from the bottom on my heart.

I agree with this take. He'd be in the running no doubt

That's such a laughable thought and narrative we had to deal with.

Taylor is "serviceable" at best as a QB.

His great strength is he doesn't turn the ball over. He is eminently upgradable and he will be upgraded after this season.

Not sure why people don't get that.

He was told to find another team to pay for last year by the Bills, effectively, and the NFL said "no thanks".

So he can back on a discount.

Not sure why people need to build him up into something he is not.