Taylor -- 106.7 rating today

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread should be embedded in the "It was just Atlanta" thread.

Taylor was better than Ryan today no doubt. :thumbsup:

Seems like teams are trying to force him to be a pocket passer and he is actually becoming one.

He's effective when he is both. I still don't think he can beat you as a straight drop back. But he's great on rollouts and bootlegs and that allows him to succeed in drop backs. Who would have thought using what your players do well could work?

He's effective when he is both. I still don't think he can beat you as a straight drop back. But he's great on rollouts and bootlegs and that allows him to succeed in drop backs. Who would have thought using what your players do well could work?

Yes.

I think this offense could be dominant still, even with these receivers if they could just clean things up. Zay dropping passes. Tyrod missing a receiver who has a step while running towards end zone. Mills not whiffing on pass blocks. Those things. This offense would be more fun to watch and the Bills would be striking legit fear into the hearts of opponents like they did in the early 90's.

God it is fun to watch the Bills beat a good team.

One Superbowl team down. One to go.

Edited by PolishDave

I don't know, on one hand I still don't think that Taylor is the (long term) answer in Buffalo. But he does have some unique ability that most other NFL QB's simply don't have.

Just wish the guy could hit some of these of the wide open throws that he seems to wildly overthrow. Almost like he is shell shocked when guys are so open and overthinks things.

And he STILL left a number of plays on the field. His TD pass was his best play of the season though.

Everyone except Brady and Rodgers regularly leave a lot of plays on the field every day. I'm sure the All-22 will be very unkind to Matt Ryan.