Taylor -- 106.7 rating today

I rewatched that Atl game 6 times, Taylor missed on so many wide open players and a lot of his passes were way off target. He made a few good passes like the Clay reception and the TD pass but 190 1TD is not going to ever win you a game unless your defense and running game are stellar. Shady kept so many drives alive and the defense played lights out. Shady is the best RB in the NFL right now no doubt about it. No RB is more valuable to his team then Shady is to the Bills.

With the way the defense and running game is working you could insert a ton of Trent Dilfer like QB's and win. Basically what we have is a Mobil version of Trent Dilfer.

How many of the eight incomplete passes were way off target?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your funny to me.

It's you're and it's interesting that you can't even answer the question. Watch six more times. Later.

He once said if the Bills had Antonio Brown and Julio Jones it wouldn't make a difference in our passing yards. He can be safely ignored.

I saw that post that makes it obvious he has a fair and equitable POV regarding Taylor.

It's you're and it's interesting that you can't even answer the question. Watch six more times. Later.

I saw that post that makes it obvious he has a fair and equitable POV regarding Taylor.

If he takes the Bills to the playoffs and wins one game you are right.

If he never gets to the playoffs or never wins a playoff game then I am right.

Only time will tell.

I rewatched that Atl game 6 times, Taylor missed on so many wide open players and a lot of his passes were way off target. He made a few good passes like the Clay reception and the TD pass but 190 1TD is not going to ever win you a game unless your defense and running game are stellar. Shady kept so many drives alive and the defense played lights out. Shady is the best RB in the NFL right now no doubt about it. No RB is more valuable to his team then Shady is to the Bills.

All right, I'll bite. Can you name the passes?

Here's what I bet: you're going to identify long passes that were too long, which really aren't bad throws because they aren't interceptable passes. Just off the top of my head (and I rewatched the game, too), his worst pass was the overthrow to Jones on the left side line where the ball went out of bounds. And his worst non-throw that he should have thrown was a sack he took where he could have delivered the ball to Logan Thomas who came open about 20 yards up the middle of the field. That was one incompletion and one sack. I know that there were three drops (2 by Jones, 1 by Clay), there was the overthrow to the WR Clay on the second to last play of the first half that wasn't really a bad throw, it was just taking a shot.

So we have 17 of his 20 passes accounted for here. Can you take us through those three other passes and explain to us how those three passes were so terrible?

Or better yet, how the number 4 (the 3 you're about to explain along with the bad pass I mentioned already) is "so many" when the reality is that it's just 20% of all of his pass attempts?

Edited by transplantbillsfan

All right, I'll bite. Can you name the passes?

Here's what I bet: you're going to identify long passes that were too long, which really aren't bad throws because they aren't interceptable passes. Just off the top of my head (and I rewatched the game, too), his worst pass was the overthrow to Jones on the left side line where the ball went out of bounds. And his worst non-throw that he should have thrown was a sack he took where he could have delivered the ball to Logan Thomas who came open about 20 yards up the middle of the field. That was one incompletion and one sack. I know that there were three drops (2 by Jones, 1 by Clay), there was the overthrow to the WR Clay on the second to last play of the first half that wasn't really a bad throw, it was just taking a shot.

So we have 17 of his 20 passes accounted for here. Can you take us through those three other passes and explain to us how those three passes were so terrible?

Or better yet, how the number 4 (the 3 you're about to explain along with the bad pass I mentioned already) is "so many" when the reality is that it's just 20% of all of his pass attempts?

Don't bother with a guy like that. Tyrod could go 23-24 and that guy would still be talking about missing receivers all over the place. Just like Taylor has numerous plays with multiple reads, sticking in the pocket, and throwing into coverage and someone quotes an article saying he one reads and runs, doesn't throw to windows, etc.

If he takes the Bills to the playoffs and wins one game you are right.

If he never gets to the playoffs or never wins a playoff game then I am right.

Only time will tell.

After watching Buffalo's D stop the Panthers and Cam Newton, the Denver Bronco's and then the high flying Atlanta Falcons,

Taylor may not have to play that spectacular to win in the playoffs IMO.

Protect the football...

With the way the defense and running game is working you could insert a ton of Trent Dilfer like QB's and win. Basically what we have is a Mobil version of Trent Dilfer.

I would wager everything I have in my life you didn't watch the game 6 times, in fact, I would double that wager to say you didnt watch the game even a 2nd time.

These are the posts that I just hate...idiotic claims of non sense to make a false point to support a biased false narrative. Lot of his passes were way off target? You say that with straight face? Knowing full well we all watched the same game? Geezus.

As ridiculous as those first 2 statements were, your post keeps getting worse the further one reads with this absurd claim that so many receivers were running wide open. And then it got even worse where you gave all the credit to Shady...let me see, was it Shady's whopping 78 yards that allowed us to beat Atlanta? Or how about his 3.8 YPC average? Or was it the whopping 32 yards receiving?

Bills won as a team this past week...defense, TT, the offense, Shady, Special Teams all made plays when we needed them and we won. TT played a good game and his stats would have been even better if not for multiple DROPS by his receivers, something you carefully left out because it doesn't support your non sense.

Congrats, you've won the dumbest post of the week award. I know you worked hard for it, and you deserve it.

Edited by Alphadawg7

With all due respect I would like to know what even makes you an authority on what you think you are seeing.......

Because unless you know the play calls...formations...what the defense is doing.....and taking into consideration that the reads could have changed before the snap you dont have a friggen clue.