Props to Charles Clay.

njbuff

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't quote me but I believe he was top 5 in broken tackles for a TE last year.

Always makes the first guy miss

That is such an underrated part of his game. Ive seen him juke defenders out of their shoes. I really hope we re-sign Clay. TE or not he is our best reciever hands down.

The Bills need him more than ever and he came up huge today.

If the Bills are going to be a playoff team, Clay needs to continue to come up huge.

I am glad that he is healthy this year and in sync with Tyrod.

@TheBillsWire

#GoBillsNFL_2017_BUFBills_v2.png Tyrod Taylor trusts Charles Clay to 'make those plays'

Taylor seems to trust the now-healthy Clay. The pass-catcher already has 18 receptions for 227 yards this season, and he’s on pace to double his production from last year. Taylor is finding ways to get the ball to the 6-foot-3 target, something he hasn’t been able to do effectively in the past.

“I would say, definitely, me going to him more in some of the one-on-one matchups and taking advantage of those. I tried to over the past couple of years,” said Taylor when speaking to the media on Wednesday afternoon. “Probably did more of it towards the end of last season than the beginning part of it, but just trust him to make those plays and we’ve been on the same page and he’s going out there and playing at a high level.”

Edited by 26CornerBlitz