Playing with Hauschka Money

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If not for him, this team could easily be 2-2 or even 1-3. The D has given this offense some great field position and they need to start taking better advantage of capitalizing off them. Can't keep relying on 50 + yard FG's every week.

You don't think, or realize, that a bunch of McDermotts decisions were because he knows Hauschka can do what he does? And if he wasn't comfortable his kicker could nail these kicks he might make different less conservative decisions?

<_<

They can't all be winners, Dog.

That's what booze can do to you. ;)

@WGR550

Hauschka - the results are huge to get those wins. It's not easy to win in the NFL. #BIlls

Hauschka - We're putting in all the work and just trusting the process. It's a mindset of controlling what we can control. #Bills

Hauschka - We trust our gameplan, believe in ourselves and we go out and find ways to win. #Bills

Hauschka - for this team to hang in there and have that gritty mindset, that's what we're about and trying to build #Bills

Hauschka - We're not trying to win the big games then let our guard down. We want to stay consistent & build something we can depend on.

Hauschka - I've been trying to swing nice and free out there. I'm constantly trying to be that free when kicking #Bills

Hauschka - we had a line that we were comfortable kicking from yesterday. I wanted those kicks late in the game & coach wanted me out there

Hauschka stated in the interview that Colt Anderson sustained a broken forearm.