Playing with Hauschka Money

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kicker Stephen Hauschka

- Connected on two 50-plus yard field including the go-ahead field goal with four minutes remaining

- Has made his last 10 50-yard field goal attempts

On kicking with a lot of confidence right now:
“That’s what it’s all about. It’s not always the easiest thing to get in a flow state before you go out and kick, but that’s what it’s all about. There aren’t a whole lot of opportunities sometimes when you’re kicking, so you’ve got to go out there. The confidence has to come from within and just kind of learning those things about this position as I progress through my career.”

On feeling like being in groove, especially kicking from long-range:
“I’m hitting the ball well, and just everything is coming together. It feels great. I knew I was capable of these types of things, and the mind is powerful. I’m just trusting myself, believing in myself and having fun out there.”

His contribution was HUGE today.

A lot of things came together for us to win this game.

Strong defensive performance, winning the turnover battle, Hauschka's kicks being good despite being long shots....key offensive injuries suffered by the Falcons for at least half the game...

It was the perfect storm we need if we are going to win tough games, especially on the road with a game manager type QB at the helm.

His contribution was HUGE today.

A lot of things came together for us to win this game.

Strong defensive performance, winning the turnover battle, Hauschka's kicks being good despite being long shots....key offensive injuries suffered by the Falcons for at least half the game...

It was the perfect storm we need if we are going to win tough games, especially on the road with a game manager type QB at the helm.

Agree 100%

And it's about time that we are the ones getting those breaks , it's almost as I'm supposed to feel guilty about (Bills win because of the ball bouncing OUR WAY for a change ...

I would have liked to see a stronger kickoff after the 56 yarder and prior to the 55 yarder.

See, this is crazy. And I'm one that likes to discuss the good and bad of the game but man... so far down the list and a guy that was such a star. Really nitpicking

Kicker Stephen Hauschka

- Connected on two 50-plus yard field including the go-ahead field goal with four minutes remaining

- Has made his last 10 50-yard field goal attempts

On kicking with a lot of confidence right now:

“That’s what it’s all about. It’s not always the easiest thing to get in a flow state before you go out and kick, but that’s what it’s all about. There aren’t a whole lot of opportunities sometimes when you’re kicking, so you’ve got to go out there. The confidence has to come from within and just kind of learning those things about this position as I progress through my career.”

On feeling like being in groove, especially kicking from long-range:

“I’m hitting the ball well, and just everything is coming together. It feels great. I knew I was capable of these types of things, and the mind is powerful. I’m just trusting myself, believing in myself and having fun out there.”

His last 11 after the second one today