Try and stay calm? Are you kidding me?

Peace Frog

Holy flaming anchors! I can't believe this freaking team, what a freaking game! This defense is legit. I want nothing better than the Bills to sweep New England like we did in 1999, the last season we made the playoffs. Freaking Go Bills!!!

There's a long overdue change in the wind. McB deserve a huge thank you for starting this culture change. This team is buying in. We have the #1 defense in the NFL. Our offense and TT will only improve. The stench from the Ryan's is almost gone. What I smell now in Buffalo is optimism.

There's a long overdue change in the wind. McB deserve a huge thank you for starting this culture change. This team is buying in. We have the #1 defense in the NFL. Our offense and TT will only improve. The stench from the Ryan's is almost gone. What I smell now in Buffalo is optimism.

We DO NOT have the #1 defense in the NFL. If I hear one more person say this I'm going to lose my mind. The NFL goes by yards allowed NOT points allowed, always has.

We have the #1 SCORING DEFENSE in the NFL, not the #1 DEFENSE.

Edited by matter2003

We DO NOT have the #1 defense in the NFL. If I hear one more person say this I'm going to lose my mind. The NFL goes by yards allowed NOT points allowed, always has.

Wins are determined by scores, not yards. Where it matters, the Bills have the #1 defense.

Sorry if that blew your mind.

Edited by WhoTom

Scoring is probably more important, though.

optimistic I am too!!

they're still not too shabby, if I say so myself.

We have the number 1 defense in the stat that actually matters.

Very true, points do matter to to who wins the game. But yards does give a better indicator of how well the defense is really playing. Offense can be terrible, constantly punting from their own 20 punting to just beyond the 50, or turning the ball over defense only gives up maybe 30 yards but enough to put them filed goal range or TD range. So a team could give up many points but more due to their own offense ineptness where as yards does measure how much of shutdown unit the defense actually is.

Wins are determined by scores, not yards. Where it matters, the Bills have the #1 defense.

Sorry if that blew your mind.

Scoring is probably more important, though.

We won the game because we had more yards then them...brilliant deduction einstein.

Didn't I say the Bills could win 8 of the next 9 and it was called an outrageous post

Did that guy steal my post?

You did say that, of course they could win out but wouldn't bet the ranch on it. I'll settle for saying they look good for the bungle game and leave it at that.