Jordan Matthews Thumb Injury Update: Active vs. TB

He was making catches in practice.

He will probably be limited today I am sure but they aren't going to put him out there as just a decoy.

A bunch of the plays he has been making, delayed crossing patterns from one side of the field to the other, should be reasonable to expect him to run and catch. I doubt they will be throwing quick slants into coverage to him but you never know. These guys are nuts. ;)

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do expect a win. I think we finally get some breathing room against a poorer defense.

We are going to need it without Clay to lean on. Yes, I also expect a win, but I still think it will be a tight game that can go either way. Hard not to think that about any game really.

Unleash the Zay!

....damn kid is beating the snot out of himself for drops at this level.....needs to get 160 receptions at ECU last year out of his head........Jerry Rice dominated at Mississippi Valley State in the same manner and struggled initially in the NFL.....once he figured it out, he didn't turn out too bad IMO......play the game lad and what is in the past HAS passed .......

We are going to need it without Clay to lean on. Yes, I also expect a win, but I still think it will be a tight game that can go either way. Hard not to think that about any game really.

Absolutely. The best (and worst) part of a Sunday is the growing anticipation for football!