Stephon Gilmore is Trending

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From espn, he was pointing at guys!!!

"The snapshot of a seemingly confused Gilmore pointing as he followed running back Christian McCaffrey in motion with McCourty, leaving his side of the field vacated for Whittaker, summed up the problems the secondary had against a Cam Newton-led Panthers offense..."

haah. he actually was pointing at people. Classic. White is much better already than Gillmore ever was.

Well, Gillmore is going to be upset when he sees a Bills corner (White) on the NFL highlight shows tonight.

Or folks can continue to call it right down the middle, sans agenda.

That's fine. I give out plenty of brownie points and you are going on a diet.

He sucks. He has always sucked. BB can't hide him in a zone.

Still one of the best posters, and I will continue to pump up guys who give good insight. No hard feelings.

I'd encourage anyone going wild on me to look back at the thread I created which detailed how BB's attempt at ensuring another championship could hasten their demise. Everything has fallen as I mentioned.

I'm not all about patting my own back but seeing the Pats and BB come up flat is tooooooo much to ignore.

That's fine. I give out plenty of brownie points and you are going on a diet.

He sucks. He has always sucked. BB can't hide him in a zone.

Still one of the best posters, and I will continue to pump up guys who give good insight. No hard feelings.

I'd encourage anyone going wild on me to look back at the thread I created which detailed how BB's attempt at ensuring another championship could hasten their demise. Everything has fallen as I mentioned.

I'm not all about patting my own back but seeing the Pats and BB come up flat is tooooooo much to ignore.

This again?