Stephon Gilmore is Trending

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gilmore's getting exposed. BB makes all the decisions over there so he's the one okay'ing that money they gave him as well. BB wouldnt have okay'ed that contract if he didnt envision gilmore being a shutdown CB and he may have made a mistake there. I still think gilmore is eminently talented but he has far to many mental breakdowns to be reliable in that role

Gilmore makes $670K less than the entire starting 4 players in the Bills' secondary.

That's amazing

http://www.csnne.com/video/stephon-gilmore-bad-fit-patriots?ls=social-vid

Is Stephon Gilmore a bad fit for Patriots?

The Patriots Postgame Live crew debates whether Stephon Gilmore -- who committed two very costly penalties during two Panthers' fourth-quarter scoring drives -- is a bad fit for the Patriots.

Edited by HappyDays

"Remember last season when Gilmore was pointing at a wide open Hogan scoring a touchdown and blaming the rest of his secondary? I'm starting to think that wasn't the secondary's fault. This guy points at who he's supposed to be covering from 10 yards behind on every big play. He is terrible.

The Bills finally got one over on us. He's so bad I wouldn't be surprised if he was sent here by the Pegula's to corrupt our team from the inside."

-from Patriots' forum

"Remember last season when Gilmore was pointing at a wide open Hogan scoring a touchdown and blaming the rest of his secondary? I'm starting to think that wasn't the secondary's fault. This guy points at who he's supposed to be covering from 10 yards behind on every big play. He is terrible.

The Bills finally got one over on us. He's so bad I wouldn't be surprised if he was sent here by the Pegula's to corrupt our team from the inside."

-from Patriots' forum

Haha he aint wrong. Like i said guy has mental/attitude deficiencies that will never allow him to be a shutdown CB. I highly doubt the pegulas were the ones pulling the trigger but hey he or she is a pats fan

This is almost too good to be true! When I read the bit above about the Pats fan suggesting they "shoot Gilmore into the sun" I had to spit my coffee back in my cup to keep from choking. Can someone post that picture of Gilmore as a giant piece of burnt toast again? It was on Worthy's twitter - my daughter could not stop laughing.

Family and friends - watch me, watch me ! Blahhhhha!

I'm waiting for the responses on how it's not Gilmore's fault.

From who? It finally shows that it was him and not others, he is on the super Pats and is still pointing fingers, I asked this when the Pats signed him: How long will Bill put up with Gilmore making mistakes and blaming others?