A funny thing happened on the way to the tank

GG

Tyrod and Shady did just enough but our defense is what is going to win us games. Tyrod reversed field on a bootleg and dropped a !@#$ing dime on Clay, while on the run mind you. I don't even think 1/2 the starting QB's in the league could make that play

Tyrod reversed field on a bootleg and dropped a !@#$ing dime on Clay, while on the run mind you. I don't even think 1/2 the starting QB's in the league could make that play

It was a great throw and catch. And then he throws the poor ball to matthews when a TD would have been a huge lift. Blargh.

We traded an often injured WR who is going to want a $100 million contract. What else could possibly be considered tanking? Nonsense.

Rams put up 35 points today and tons of yards...

Watkins contribution: 1 catch 17 yards.

Wods contribution: 2 catches 17 yards

Edited by matter2003

Doesn't say much for a lot of Buff-a-loons who were shouting tank at the top of their lungs! Serving some crow if any of you want some!

True but 70% of any NFL fanbase are complete idiots. I'd like to think bills' fans shade towards the lower of that percentage but you never know

I mean, weren't we supposed to be going 0-16?

Less talent than last year? Trading away our best players?

Stupid new coach and stupid new GM?

What the hell are we doing?

3-1 in first place.

It's called the reverse tank.

The big difference is coaching.

It's clear.

Our team is CLEARLY on the same page as the coaching staff. And whatever McCoach is doing, I'm buying.

Great win today.

And as for Tyrod - give the kid his credit. He DOESNT MAKE BIG MISTAKES. Is he going to pass for 400 yards - no. Does anyone really still care about that?

Very very very positive stuff.

Monday is going to be a great day!