Julio was out

boyst

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The three plays leading up to that attempt were absolutely awful. There was still almost 4 minutes left in the game and Atlanta had all theee TOs.

All good. They pulled it out. But it's wayyy too conservative playcalling for my liking.

Dont let these guys get to you, Scotty, they just cant appreciate your particular brand of wet blanketry.

It was a good win. If ATL had all their weapons for the whole game it would have been a great win, but it is still a good, very good win (being on the road means something, even though the stadium seemed half full at most times.)

A typical Bills thing to do would be to lose to Cincy next week. Providing they can win next week, I think you can say this team is a legit playoff contender.

The three plays leading up to that attempt were absolutely awful. There was still almost 4 minutes left in the game and Atlanta had all theee TOs.

All good. They pulled it out. But it's wayyy too conservative playcalling for my liking.

I do agree I hated the 3 plays called there...too much time to be that conservative no matter how much confidence you have in your kicker. Not to mention, Taylor has one of the lowest turnover rates in the NFL, so let him try and do something there rather than just go so conservative.