Julio was out

boyst

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Except nothing you just said is remotely true because not a single play after that happens if that is changed. You don't just deduct points and assume the rest of the game is exactly the same, thats not how reality works. Nice try though.

I hate all these reasons people search for after each win on why we shouldn't have won.

Dude.

Don't forget that they were missing Sanu. He's a top 5 (maybe top 3) receiver in the league. Also, I heard freeman ate some bad clams last night and was burping a lot during the game. Got real lucky, boys.

Dont forget the Falcons have no heart and the team with the big heart won.

Haha. We should have beaten them by more with all those injuries but they are still a good team at home and we are bringing home a W and sole possession of 1st place in the division!

I said going in any way we come out with a W from this place I'll take it, no excuses necessary

Don't forget that they were missing Sanu. He's a top 5 (maybe top 3) receiver in the league. Also, I heard freeman ate some bad clams last night and was burping a lot during the game. Got real lucky, boys.

Lol..Sanu is in nobody's top 5...he is a great #2 tho

I'm not kidding. That was dicky J ball at its finest.

Still, I'll take the win all day.

Dicky does NOT attempt a 56-yard field goal up by three late in fourth.

The fact that this simple concept is lost on you suggests you're just looking for something to criticize.

When the count the wins for the playoff and wildcard spots they will not mentioj which team had their WRs injured. They will only tell you who won the game. We got lucky. Dennison needs to go for the kill after thowe turnover situations. The run run run punts series pissed me odd, we have the most careful QB in the league, use him,

Edited by Marty McFly