boyst

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Doggie!

Corrected.

Don't forget that they were missing Sanu. He's a top 5 (maybe top 3) receiver in the league. Also, I heard freeman ate some bad clams last night and was burping a lot during the game. Got real lucky, boys.

Yes I heard the smog he was putting out was making him hard to tackle. Notice after players tackled him they went to sideline to get mouth washed out,

Take away the fumble return for a TD that should have been called an incomplete pass, and the Bills lose.

Just sayin'. <_<

Yes many people cheering against the Bills were saying that so not surprising you "sayin'".

He clearly had hands under ball and central review confirmed it.

Wins a win, Matt Ryan is an elite QB with an elite run game and we held them to 17.....pretty impressive

Look at his eyes at end of game - he was not concussed but he did not trust what he was seeing!

Can we ban some of these "fans"? Anyone with anything even remotely negative to say after beating Atlanta...IN ATLANTA...has no place on these boards. Go away.

No we can't. Some are moderators.

Put Peterman in!

Yes let him do kneel downs so Tyrod does not get negative yards.

Terrible odds of drafting a good QB now

Yea Jest also hurt their chances too by winning! Teams just do not know know to intentionally tank anymore and should hire some posters as GMs so they can tank for 10 years.

Dont let these guys get to you, Scotty, they just cant appreciate your particular brand of wet blanketry.

That is because it smells of piss.

Except nothing you just said is remotely true because not a single play after that happens if that is changed. You don't just deduct points and assume the rest of the game is exactly the same, thats not how reality works. Nice try though.

I hate all these reasons people search for after each win on why we shouldn't have won.

People do that because they want others to wallow in their own misery. Like the saying goes "misery loves company."

All jokes aside, who knows what would have happened on that final drive if Ryan had Jones and Sanu to work with.

A win is a win though and about time the Bills catch some breaks.

Ryan might have been picked off by EJ Gaines... oh wait... or sacked by Shaq... oh wait ... or it wouldn't have mattered because we would have been up by two scores after another TD pass to Jordan Matthews... oh, wait.

Except nothing you just said is remotely true because not a single play after that happens if that is changed. You don't just deduct points and assume the rest of the game is exactly the same, thats not how reality works. Nice try though.

I hate all these reasons people search for after each win on why we shouldn't have won.

I think you just slipped and fell into LABillz Sar Chasm

ScottLaw OTOH, is probably NOT kidding

Edit: Oh, and me. When I tell Boyst to go eat a Cow Pie, definitely not kidding!

Edited by Hapless Bills Fan

Ryan might have been picked off by EJ Gaines... oh wait... or sacked by Shaq... oh wait ... or it wouldn't have mattered because we would have been up by two scores after another TD pass to Jordan Matthews... oh, wait.

EJ and Shaq just aren't the same stratosphere. The drop from Matthews to Holmes isn't anything like julio to their 3rd

It's ok to say that we came out ahead in the injury game and got a lot of the borderline calls. Atlanta is a better team and they were at home. Even great teams benefit from a game or two like that. The thing is, we won when the door opened. We haven't been great about that in the past. Hopefully a sign of things to come. Being opportunistic is a good quality in a tightly clustered league.

As I think about it, the falcons blew it. That team suffers through playing in a crappy home stadium; maybe if they upgraded it a bit more, they could have a real home field advantage. But Art is cheap.

$2 hot dogs!

Actually, I would have spent much more on food if I didn't have to spend a quarter getting to the front of the line. Beer is easy to get, food much tougher and (excuse me) wine was never an option I could find.