Around the NFL Week 4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Browns: "Should we take Deshaun Watson or Malik Hooker here? Man, tough call. I know- how about we take neither of them, trade the pick and draft Jabby Peppers! Then play him 25 yards off the LOS!" #Moneyball

Then they took EJ Manuel 2.0 in the 2nd round. I said it right after the draft - I hate how they use their picks. They just collect them year after year. It's beyond parody at this point.

@LesBowen

In NFL's smallest stadium, seats are covered...wow

DLErQufVoAAu1Fi.jpg

2:36 PM - 1 Oct 2017

NFL.com: Watch Panthers' upset in New England

Yup, there's some talk the NFL may be trying to push the Chargers back to San Diego......

Crowd in LA is 90% Philly fans. That move is going to kill that Franchise.

someone on the Eagles sad it's sad, the chargers are playing 16 road games this year Edited by apuszczalowski

Im not saying that McAdoo is safe; but it's undeniable that Eli Manning is no longer what he once was. He's also turning 37 this January.

37? He looks like he would still get carded trying to get into a club/bar

Definitely get the vibe that the coach will be gone very soon, before Eli....

The Chargers won't move back. The NFL doesn't really care about anything between now and when the Kroenke palace is built and is being used for Super Bowls, the combine, etc. It's an awful look for the Chargers org right now, but in the big picture this is what the NFL wants. When the tajma hall of football is ready, that's all that matters. It will be like the NYJ and NYG sharing a stadium and everyone will move on. It wasn't all that different in SD btw with the percentage of opponents fans. It was just a bigger stadium.

Edited by YoloinOhio

Browns: "Should we take Deshaun Watson or Malik Hooker here? Man, tough call. I know- how about we take neither of them, trade the pick and draft Jabby Peppers! Then play him 25 yards off the LOS!" #Moneyball

The more things change the more they stay the same for the Browns. As bad as we have been the last 17 years, and that is pretty bad, I could not imagine being a Browns fan. They seemingly start 0-3 or 0-4 every since. We are used to our season being over by Thanksgiving. Their season is over by October.

The Chargers won't move back. The NFL doesn't really care about anything between now and when the Kroenke palace is built and is being used for Super Bowls, the combine, etc. It's an awful look for the Chargers org right now, but in the big picture this is what the NFL wants. When the tajma hall of football is ready, that's all that matters. It will be like the NYJ and NYG sharing a stadium and everyone will move on. It wasn't all that different in SD btw with the percentage of opponents fans. It was just a bigger stadium.

the talk is that they didn't want them to leave San Diego, I think they expected the Raiders to go to LA with the Rams.

the talk is that they didn't want them to leave San Diego, I think they expected the Raiders to go to LA with the Rams.

its true that the NFL didn't want them to leave SD. But SD does not want the Chargers. They hate Spanos. They refuse to put any money toward a new stadium. Because Cali requires a vote to get it done, it will never pass. They can't move back without a stadium deal. Spanos is cheap and will not pay for it himself. The political dynamic between the city and the team is irrereparable at this point. Edited by YoloinOhio