Around the NFL Week 4

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Browns are the worst football team I've seen this weekend. And I watched Rutgers play last night.

I don't remember who but someone here tried to convince me before the season that he would trade the Bills roster for the Browns. I'm gonna say that's a no.

I think Dalvin Cook tore his ACL

I know they are still building but I wonder if Hue will be on the hot seat if they continue to look terrible.

he is 1-19. I'd say he's on the hot seat. You need to at least see progress. They are losing 31-0 to a winless team. At home. Edited by YoloinOhio

I know they are still building but I wonder if Hue will be on the hot seat if they continue to look terrible.

apparently Haslam had a conference call with management, sounds like there's an issue between coach and GM, and even though Haslam wants continuity, one of them may end up out if it continues

I think Dalvin Cook tore his ACLhe is 1-19. I'd say he's on the hot seat. You need to at least see progress. They are losing 31-0 to a winless team. At home.

it is a divisional game, and the Bengals look better after changing their OC, I figured a Bengals win, but thought it would be closer