Gameday Thread 1st Half Bills @ Falcons

Zay has good hands. At this point, it is all in his head. He's pressing and has no confidence. I honestly believe if he can make 1 big play, he will be just fine. Whether he can get past the mental issues soon, who knows. But he needs to make a play.

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing reading all these reactionary posts.

Zay Jones is a rookie, he doesn't suck but he is struggling doing his job at this point. Guy needs to start making some difficult catches. That's the NFL.

Jerry Hughes has made 2 or 3 plays today and been consistently helping teammates get free on the pass rush. Watch the game.

Without Julio, Ryan will start throwing interceptions! Oh brother, 6 straight 4,000 yard seasons.

If Zay cant catch the ball then he sucks. Thats his job.

Zay has good hands. At this point, it is all in his head. He's pressing and has no confidence. I honestly believe if he can make 1 big play, he will be just fine. Whether he can get past the mental issues soon, who knows. But he needs to make a play.

His good hands are not present on sundays so far. Did he leave them at home?

I agree. Lets just hope that it doesn't destroy him. It's not just the hands, he's also stumbling over himself running. He seems intimidated by the moment.