I'm a Taylor Fan........ But again 213 yards passing

Billsfan1972

• Replies 770
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So now wins aren't enough but they have to win ina specific manner...

And ready for a ticker tape parade for the Offense?

Please can we see a 300 yard passing game and a win, which every NFL team but the Bills seem capable of?

There were (10) 300 yd passing games by QBs in week 3....(6) were losses....be happy with a victory and don't worry about stats

Edited by nucci

So now wins aren't enough but they have to win ina specific manner...

Exactly. This isn't gymnastics where you score style points.

People hung up on passing numbers aren't thinking about the risks you take with an inexperienced receiver corps. There is absolutely no reason to air it out when you have a lead, especially when the risk of someone running the wrong route is high.

This is all we see however out of Buffalo and the offense and results in seasons in and around .500. Until you have the ability to put up 300 yards passing we get the same excitement that 200 was thrown for.

Sorry that I'd really like to see more.

You seem to equate the inability to crack.500 solely on hitting the 300 yard mark passing. I think there are other factors...like a #1 defense. Edited by PromoTheRobot

More evidence he's a top 10 QB.

I never called him a top 10 QB but you can easily do worse. If anyone things that passing yards matter I do not respect their opinion or football knowledge. There is no correlation between passing yardage and wins. Drew Brees led the league in passing yards and his team was 7-9.

I never called him a top 10 QB but you can easily do worse. If anyone things that passing yards matter I do not respect their opinion or football knowledge. There is no correlation between passing yardage and wins. Drew Brees led the league in passing yards and his team was 7-9.

The data all points to TT being in the top 5 to 10 QB range, yet no one argues this.

When you have a very good defense and a dam good running back and a lack of weapons in the receiving core your passing attack is going to be much more conservative in order to avoid turnovers which maximizes your chance of winning. That's not an knock on Tyrod, Tyrod doesn't need to throw the ball a lot and he has to keep turnovers low. It also doesn't help that he doesn't have dynamic weapons in the passing game.

This team can win with Tyrod not putting up big numbers, in fact its most advantageous for the gameplan for him to play conservative.