Kyle Orton on the Wall of Fame...yes or no?

BringBackFergy

Yes. I say there's good reason to have him up there.

* Name another Bills QB who had us on the brink of the playoffs in the last 12 years.

* 12 games played for 3018 yards (extrapolate those numbers to a full 16 games and we're talking 4000 yards in a full season)

* QBR of 87.8

* 15 rushes, 14 yards with a long of 10 yards in 12 games (extrapolate that to a full season and he would have easily had over 100)

* 18 TD's and 10 INT's is a ratio of 2 to 1...extrapolate that over a full season and he would have had 24 TD's

* Mental toughness and team leader

* If we had him as a rookie in 2005 he probably would have surpassed Kelly (or come close) if you extrapolate his stats from 2014 over the course of nine NFL seasons.

I'm not saying he is a lock to get a place on the stadium Wall of Fame, but the team should give full consideration to his credentials both as a player and team leader considering how he came in a led our team to its best record in a very long time.

Please tell me you're not also the guy who said that losing a game to an NFC team improves the Bills' chances of making the playoffs?

:lol::flirt:

CBF

I totally missed that. Hilarious.

If you consider over 3000 yds passing in a season a joke and a winning record a joke, then we may have a failure to communicate

Come on Fergy.

That 3000 yard season put him 22nd among QBs that year, 20th in touchdowns, 27th in QBR and he quit on us.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2014/passing.htm

Nobody with those stats belongs on any wall of fame. Maybe if it was wall of flash in the pan, or wall of mediocre-but-better-than-what-we-have-had.

Come on Fergy.

That 3000 yard season put him 22nd among QBs that year, 20th in touchdowns, 27th in QBR and he quit on us.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/years/2014/passing.htm

Nobody with those stats belongs on any wall of fame. Maybe if it was wall of flash in the pan, or wall of mediocre-but-better-than-what-we-have-had.

He didn't play a quarter of the year. You gotta extrapolate!

Hell no. They system got us to 9-7. The guy had no desire to play football. You could see it in his eyes and demeanor. Seriously? That, and he played ONE year.

On a larger note, how pathetic is this when fans are calling for a wall of fame slot for the only QB who happened to be QBing the one year out of two we have a winning record in 17 years. :sick: