SB Nation: The Patriots have three fatal flaws this season

YoloinOhio

SB Nation:

Is something wrong with the Patriots?

These three fatal flaws could put an end to New Englands repeat title hopes.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2017/9/26/16361378/patriots-struggles-2017-nfl-season-tom-brady-offensive-line-running-game

Lets get this straight right away. The Patriots are still a dangerous Super Bowl contender. Any team led by Tom Brady, even at age 40, would be.

But the 2017 New England team looks more vulnerable than the odds-on preseason betting favorite ever should.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knock on Gillislee is he hasn't been as good without Shady. Duh!

I think every logical and well-minded Bills fan knew this would happen. Even in his 3 touchdown game, Gillislee was only producing 3 YPC. Hasn't shown any of that big play ability like he did in Buffalo with his limited carries.

I think every logical and well-minded Bills fan knew this would happen. Even in his 3 touchdown game, Gillislee was only producing 3 YPC. Hasn't shown any of that big play ability like he did in Buffalo with his limited carries.

Surprised with how NE is using him. MG is good for like 5-7 carries per game. More than that, then he seems to lose his effectiveness.

Surprised with how NE is using him. MG is good for like 5-7 carries per game. More than that, then he seems to lose his effectiveness.

i had that thought watching them vs KC. His gaudy YPC in Bflo was because most of his TDs were outside the red zone. He's not a short yardage back. They have so many RBs they need to just sort it out on who does what best.

They will get better on D as the season goes on. We've seen these stories before. They look beatable early on and get things ready before the playoffs. They are still a top 3 team in the conference. Just want to see the Bills play them tough in both games and split with them. Not much that I enjoy more than seeing Brady cry to the refs after getting hit play after play.

I've been hoping for a decade and year after year TB is still there torturing us

I remember all the " expert" claiming it was the end after the KC game in 2014...that finally, the code was cracked on how to beat Brady and Belichick...since then, 3 AFC Championship game appearance and 2 SB win....they way Brady is playing so far, they will be tough come November and December....

I've been fooled by their slow start too many times....I'd be willing to beat $ that they'll be in their 7th straight AFCC game this year.....

Every year for the last 5 years this article is written, and every year they win 12+ games.

Beat me to it....why do we put ourselves through this year after year.....