Week 5 prospect watch

YoloinOhio

Hercules Mata'afa is the guy that stood out most. Heard a lot of hype, just hadn't got around to watching WSU play this year. Dude is legit (and he's being miscast).

I'm not sure if he's fast enough (sarcasm). He looked ridiculous.

Is Fumugalli hurt? Not playing for Wisky.

Clayton Thorson, Northwestern QB on ABC v Wisconsin

He is. Also, not impressed with Thorson. He's missed a lot of throws. Edited by Kirby Jackson

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the Big 10 games this week are dogs. Only one worth watching prospect-wise is IU vs PSU (3:30 BTN). WR Simmie Cobbs on IU and Barkley, TE Gesicki, WR Juwan Johnson on the Nits.

tOSU at Rutgers (7:30 BTN) could get interesting :angry: if Bucks still can't pass or defend the pass.

What about Wisconsin & NW, Thorson, Dooley?

played HS ball 5 min from me. Not offered by tOSU of course.

didnt think it would be a good game, then it was a good game initially, then Badgers blew their doors off #asexpected

He was offered late. His parents both went there. tSun tried to get him too but he stayed committed to NW.

Nice size , could be a touch taller.

Thorson getting some attention at QB.

Thorson does NOTHING for me. He's not accurate enough from what I've seen.

He was offered late. His parents both went there. tSun tried to get him too but he stayed committed to NW.

he got offered late because they were waiting on a better prospect. That happens all the time with the Ohio guys. Then they go elsewhere instead of waiting. The top tier are sometimes worth waiting for and then sometimes you have the case of Deshaun Watson and you wait so long you end up with Stephen Collier that year. Godwin went to same HS as Jake Butt. Same deal with him - Urban just had to have Marcus Baugh. Edited by YoloinOhio

he got offered late because they were waiting on a better prospect. That happens all the time with the Ohio guys. Then they go elsewhere instead of waiting. The top tier are sometimes worth waiting for and then sometimes you have the case of Deshaun Watson and you wait so long you end up with Stephen Collier that year. .

Yeah, its tricky. Honestly that's why I think Urban recruits so aggressively early.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.