Adam Gase Tired of Dolphins' "Garbage" Offense

26CornerBlitz

Crazy that so many of us think this yet he cant crack the starting lineup. What are we missing?

Maybe whenever he plays against the Bills he has a good game so our Pov is distorted? It seems to me he plays well against others too but maybe not.

Teams don't seem to like efficient when they should. Alex Smith is the only Alex Smith. They want a guy that screams franchise when most potentials fail.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you get shutout by the Saints, your offense is below garbage.

Cutlet wouldn't be a steal at 10k, I believe I saw a fork sticking out of him.

...more like he STOLE10 MIL....just like he STOLE 54 mil guaranteed from da Bears ....makes Willie Sutton look like an altar boy....UFA next year so maybe we could.....naw....never mind ...

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

Something is definitely wrong with the Carpies ... and I think it's more than just Cutler. Sorry, that team is so talented on offense that even Cutler should be able to get them into the EZ more than once in 8 quarters. Certainly Taylor or Fitzpatrick would. Cutler isn't a particularly good QB but he is competent enough to run an offense, which Miami wasn't yesterday.

Miami looked like they were going to annilihate NO on that first drive, but after that interception, they seemed to surrender and let the Saints have their way with them.

Maybe all the logistical dislocations and angst from dealing with Irma and its impacts, including all the traveling MIami's done, has taken a major toll on numerous players' (coaches', too) mental states, making it harder for them to concentrate on preparing/playing football games.

They should put in Matt Moore. He always seems to do a decent job.

That's the weirdest thing about the Cutler signing. Matt Moore is one of the better "pure backups" - not a guy ever competing for a starting job vs a healthy starter, but a guy ready to step in right away if you need him - in the NFL. I can only assume that the Dolphins grossly misread the meaning of last year's playoff team, thinking it was just the first step for an up and coming team rather than a flukey "hey, somebody's got to back into that wild card" confluence of mediocrity and luck. So somehow they talked themselves into the idea that playing Moore with the goal of fielding another 9-7 competitive that just might sneak in 2 years in a row wasn't good enough. We'll bring in Jay Cutler and raise the stakes! Oops.

• 4 weeks later...