Adam Gase Tired of Dolphins' "Garbage" Offense

26CornerBlitz

...so then 10 mil was not a steal?...........

Haha...

Aside from the talking heads payed to hype up the fans, anyone who knew anything knows Cutler is not a good QB anymore, and has not been in a long time. As a matter of fact, he has only been good when he's had Marshall, because Cutler trusts his arm WAY TOO MUCH, but Marshall in his hayday could come down with anything.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha...

Aside from the talking heads payed to hype up the fans, anyone who knew anything knows Cutler is not a good QB anymore, and has not been in a long time. As a matter of fact, he has only been good when he's had Marshall, because Cutler trusts his arm WAY TOO MUCH, but Marshall in his hayday could come down with anything.

He was pretty good two years ago with Jeffrey, and Gase was his coach. But I agree he's not very good.

Haha...

Some here probably still think Cutler is franchise.

Jay cutler is a top 5 most overrated player I have ever seen in the nfl. The guy literally has nothing to like, except for a strong arm. He turns it over, is a cancer to any team he's been on, makes stupid decisions, isn't accurate, doesn't win, doesn't help anything on any team he's on. He is the king of potential with no results.

Edited by Brianmoorman4jesus

Matt Moore is a more efficient quarterback than Jay Cutler is this season because Moore knows the system and the plays.

Dolphins will struggle until they accept this fact and make the change.

I have always liked that dude as a QB, surprised they did not go with him as the starter.