Adam Gase Tired of Dolphins' "Garbage" Offense

26CornerBlitz

Adam Gase tired of Dolphins' 'garbage' offense

"A lot of bad football," Gase said, via the Miami Herald. "More mental errors than we've had the last two years. I'll find the guys that want to do it right, and those are the guys that will play."

Added Gase: "I'm upset about the way our offense played. I'm just tired of watching it for two years. Just garbage. So, we're going to figure something out."

The Dolphins rank 30th in points per game (12.5), 27th in total yards per game (280.5), 21st in passing yards per game (210) and 28th in rushing yards per game (70.5).

They're not lighting it up with Smokin' Jay at the helm and were lucky not to be shut out by the Jets.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should trade us their 1st and 3rd round picks for Peterman.

Whoa man slow down. We do NOT want to face Peterman twice a year for the next 12 years. You crazy? It would be like Brady 2.0....

I mean if they want him that bad..5 1sts and 5 3rds. And Jarvis Landry. So we can all take turns kicking that cheap shot artist in the head. And the soul of Don Shula...even though he's still alive.

They really should be 0-2.

Yup. Talk about luck in that Chargers game.

But guess we should be wary because they started-off last season looking like crap also, and then rattled-off enough wins to make the playoffs.