Adam Gase Tired of Dolphins' "Garbage" Offense

26CornerBlitz

He's a lot like Jeff George in that way.

@gregbradyTO

Lots of NFL people really down on Dolphins' effort last night but few are shocked. Culture is lousy & it hasn't changed all that much, even with Adam Gase.

ive said for years cutler is the modern day jeff George. his arm talent has always kept him employed and every once in a great while the circumstances are around them to be able to capitalize on that talent and win some games.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@SInowLIVE

WATCH: How Dolphins' struggles at quarterback are helping Ryan Tannehill https://www.si.com/nfl/video/2017/10/27/dolphins-quarterback-struggles-ryan-tannehill-benefits

DNKeD_tXkAIEfTd.jpg

You know it's bad when Cutler and Moore make you long for the days of Tannehill.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

This is what's so incredible about the Bills' playoff drought. We really should have lucked into the playoffs at least once over that time. It really does take an insane combination of poor play and bad luck to go this long.

Dont forget about bad coaching. Thats really the only thing that separated the Bills from the Phins last year. Edited by mannc

Ya think?

@ProFootballTalk

Adam Gase: We're a joke offensively

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/10/27/adam-gase-were-a-joke-offensively/

The Dolphins expect to have quarterback Jay Cutler back in the lineup for Week Nine, but coach Adam Gase made it clear on Friday that the problems with the team’s offense go beyond any one position.

Gase tore apart his offense in the wake of Thursday night’s 40-0 loss to the Ravens, particularly when it came to the amount of effort his players are making to address mistakes and put in the necessary work to improve. Gase said it “takes a little effort” outside of the building and he doesn’t see it from his players.

An awful lot of Bills fans were calling for Cutler to be signed by the Bills. I wonder what ever happened to them.

I'll fess up. I thought Cutler on a 1-year deal (assuming keeping Sammy, etc., and trying to make one last run before a full rebuild) made sense. I thought it would be better than exercising the option on Tyrod's old contract. But I also thought the best possible move would be to renegotiate Tyrod to a 1-year deal, and that's what they did. Hey, don't forget Cutler is 4-2 as a starter despite the glaring problems with the Dolphins.

I'll fess up. I thought Cutler on a 1-year deal (assuming keeping Sammy, etc., and trying to make one last run before a full rebuild) made sense. I thought it would be better than exercising the option on Tyrod's old contract. But I also thought the best possible move would be to renegotiate Tyrod to a 1-year deal, and that's what they did. Hey, don't forget Cutler is 4-2 as a starter despite the glaring problems with the Dolphins.

Cutler is horrid.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...