Falcons fans treating this just like the Broncos did

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will say a lot about our team.

Denver was a very nice win.

Beating ATL in their barn would be a GREAT win.

We beat them at home, there is absolutely no team we cant beat. I dont expect a win, but neither would any team traveling there.

He's saying they will win by 25...

Personally, I feel like our def will slow them down but not shut them down. To me it's more of a story of our Offense vs their Defense. If we score 28 points, we win the game.

I wouldn't even begin to try to predict the outcome, though. Generally, these are the types of games we can steal, and there's one every year, but the matchups are so wacky it's hard to tell.

I don't know. I don't see them blowing the bills out by 25. I am starting to believe in McD and this defense. ryan is one of those QB's when you're in his face he gets rattled and will make mistakes.

hopefully McD has the team ready for the challenge.

I don't know. I don't see them blowing the bills out by 25. I am starting to believe in McD and this defense. ryan is one of those QB's when you're in his face he gets rattled and will make mistakes.

hopefully McD has the team ready for the challenge.

True, but Matty Ice is one of the best in the league and their offence is almost unstoppable at home. I see like a 27-13 falcons win

True, but Matty Ice is one of the best in the league and their offence is almost unstoppable at home. I see like a 27-13 falcons win

The truly amazing thing about Matty Ice is that he's so non-descript that I'm constantly thinking of him as a second- or third-year player, and...wait, really? This is his ninth year? Well, ****...

At 3-0. if they lost to a non conference team its no biggie.

Still would be on the way to the playoffs.

In fact, losing to a non-conference team actually helps their playoff chances...

i am not hearing to much yet from Falcons fans. Maybe as the week goes on.

It's funny, I live in Atlanta, but I don't know a single real Falcons fan. It's not like Buffalo, a lot of transplants here. You see an occasional jersey or shirt around town. My wife's co-worker did have a big Super Bowl party, but that was more of a drinking and eating event (which IS kind of a Buffalo thing! :) ). Now, UGA and Georgia Tech fans? That's another story!

You probably know a lot more. I'm a hermit.

It's funny, I live in Atlanta, but I don't know a single real Falcons fan. It's not like Buffalo, a lot of transplants here. You see an occasional jersey or shirt around town. My wife's co-worker did have a big Super Bowl party, but that was more of a drinking and eating event (which IS kind of a Buffalo thing! :) ). Now, UGA and Georgia Tech fans? That's another story!

You probably know a lot more. I'm a hermit.

I spent many years living in NC. In my experience, southerners by and large just don't seem to give a rip about pro sports. College (football or basketball) is much more their thing.

I was surprised we beat Denver...I would be shock if we win in Atlanta....but if we do, then there's no reason we can make the playoffs this year....That offense is our 1st real test....Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, the duo of Freeman and Coleman....

I'm actually a member at TATF...they, in general, are knowledgeable....It's a nice forum...and, after last year, they hate NE almost as much as we do.. :flirt:

Edited by Iron Maiden

This just doesn't make sense. Expect us to get gassed? We didn't gas out in 85 degree weather at Car with no offense.. This D has proven it's legit I'm, Ryan is coming off a 3 int game against Detroit!

How I see it is we run at will and kill them with the PA, and our DL will disrupt Matty Ice , Trevor was the next Manning this time last week, just remember this. The D is legit , our run game bounces back, Taylor has a similar game..

I predicted 27 16 Bills last week.

My prediction will come Thursday, but I guarantee it's a close game, no team, including NE is going to get an Easy W

I said the Bills would lose at Carolina then win against Denver. As soon as the Denver spread came out I said it over and over again the Bills would win or cover at worst.

Gassed against a wounded Cam Newton and a couple big slows? This is a little bit different don't yah think? Freeman and Coleman compliment eachother well and both of them are mismatches against our backers in coverage. Julio is Julio.

Gabriel has the speed and Sanu has the size...it's an elite, well rounded combination of scoring power. They will gas this defense if they control the TOP. Mark it down.