Denver Gift

Irv

Alphadog mentioned Ultraconservative and my rebuttal was IMO Ultraconservative can cost you games.

I agree, and for that reason, I disliked Dennison's fourth quarter play calling on Sunday. They got away with it, but against a better offensive team, it can lead to disaster. The problem is that you seem to be blaming Tyrod for that ultra conservative play calling by, among other things, calling him out for throwing for "only" 213 yards.

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The nonsense I read is all the excuses for Taylor's bad play and wanting to pump Taylor up more then he deserves when he has a good game.

TT's typical MEH game just isn't good enough to make the playoffs annually.

If .500 satisfies you as being great then, imo I think that you need to adjust your standards some.

ULTRA conservative can also cost you a game --- See KC Bills 2015, see OAK Bills 2016 and ATL NE 2016.

Dude, what are you even talking about? You can't even keep your rants straight...one minute its that his WIN is not good enough despite going 20-26 with guys dropping multiple passes and was literally our whole offense. He literally carried the team. Now you are talking about a season end win percentage despite we are only 3 games in with this .500 nonsense.

So I really don't care if you THINK we will be .500 team or not at the end of the year, it has NO RELEVANCE WHAT SO EVER to the GRADE of HIS performance in WEEK 3.

You have decided you hate him, and no matter what he does on a particular Sunday, you will say it MEH to server your agenda.

If you think that Sundays game was average at best, then you literally don't have a freaking clue about football or you are so obsessed with a blind hatred you are incapable of rational thought. That by NO MEANS suggests he will do this every week, but we are ONLY talking about the Denver game.

Edited by Alphadawg7

You are assuming all of these are unforced errors. So Eddie Yarborough's pressure on Simien for INT #2 doesn't mean anything?

Von Miller wasn't peeved about getting to Taylor a second late due to a good blocking scheme?

Recognition by the punt return team of different personnel to stop the fake.

Lastly haven't you seen enough Leodis McKelvin dropped INTs to know you still have to catch the ball?

Let's give the Bills a little credit can't we?

Very happy about the outcome of the game. But Denver really screwed up.

1. Failed fake punt - dumb
  2. Interception #1 - awful
  3. Interception #2 - even worse
  4. Von Miller penalty - freebie from the zebra

I liked the outcome because normally we are the ones doing dumb things or not getting calls. But have you seen two worse interceptions than the ones Trevor Siemian made? That was sandlot worthy. Who does a fake punt in that situation? The Miller penalty was a no call. I also doubt that when the winds start blowing we are going to see two 53+ yard field goals again.

Good coaches like the Hoodie and QB's like Matt Ryan and Tom Brady do not make those kind of mistakes. Need to see more before buying Super Bowl tickets.

Sincerely,

Debbie Downer

The Sanders "non-catch" was also a bit of a gift. I dunno, if that was a Bills WR i'd be furious he took like three steps. Later in the day the Brandin Cooks TD catch for NE looked to have a similar wobble at the end and they counted it as a catch.

Dude, what are you even talking about? You can't even keep your rants straight...one minute its that his WIN is not good enough despite going 20-26 with guys dropping multiple passes and was literally our whole offense. He literally carried the team. Now you are talking about a season end win percentage despite we are only 3 games in with this .500 nonsense.

So I really don't care if you THINK we will be .500 team or not at the end of the year, it has NO RELEVANCE WHAT SO EVER to the GRADE of HIS performance in WEEK 3.

You have decided you hate him, and no matter what he does on a particular Sunday, you will say it MEH to server your agenda.

If you think that Sundays game was average at best, then you literally don't have a freaking clue about football or you are so obsessed with a blind hatred you are incapable of rational thought. That by NO MEANS suggests he will do this every week, but we are ONLY talking about the Denver game.

Thanks for that clarification.

Note to self - should steer clear in the future of those who have an agenda against those not Championing Taylor.

Rants .... funny stuff there.

Thanks for that clarification.

Note to self - should steer clear in the future of those who have an agenda against those not Championing Taylor.

Rants .... funny stuff there.

You mean like guys pissing and moaning after not throwing for a meaningless 300 yard state but had a near perfect day of passing and a decisive win on a team that was a top 5 ranked team in just about everyones power rankings before playing Buffalo?

What I find really funny/ironic is the Bills win big and Shop and Bulldung GR55 only want to talk about taking a knee..

Unless joe b, chris brown or moreso sal are there, that show won't add much to insight or analysis about the bills. Controversial topics they can get away with taking calls on and droning on about are just an easy way to punch the clock without a shred of homework.

What other choice to you have for bills talk?

I've said I'd like to see more passing yards. That IMO (which as you said you could give a **** about) is not a rant.

The rant as I see it is you yelling at half a dozen people that yards don't matter.

So, I guess the Bills could become the lowest passing team and rushing team in the NFL and it won't bother you as long as we finish .500.

:thumbsup:

key word - average

next key word - 2017

Chargers and Cowboys and Bills

LA Chargers

Philip Rivers 22/33 for 192
Rushing 22 for 64 @ 2.9 ypp avg
Dak Prescott 30/50 for 238
Rushing 14 for 40 @ 2.9 ypp avg
Tyrod Taylor 20/26 for 213
Rushing 33 for 75 @ 2.3 ypp avg

Maybe Buffalo has the Better defense and maybe the Broncs are not as good as they were.

2017 Bills D 12 ppg, Denver D 18ppg. 6 point Delta.

To be fair... they faced Rivers, Prescott, and Taylor. Our D faced McClown, a busted up Newton, and Siemian. Oddly Taylor had a better game than Rivers and Prescott.

thank you for contributing to the conversation and following along. Since when does TT play for either ATL or NE?

Alphadog mentioned Ultraconservative and my rebuttal was IMO Ultraconservative can cost you games.

His point about ultraconservative was that Taylor isn't going to get 300 yards with 26 passes. If the passes aren't called you aren't getting the yards. That's just the way it is. You cant blame Taylor for that. Brady passed 27 times against the Jets last year he got 214 yards. He also passed 26 times against Pitts last year and got 222 yards.

If its more yards you want to see its not going to happen unless they call more passes. They aren't going to call more passes in one score games. Its just not the type of offense they run. Sure you can make an argument that its because Taylor cant handle it. The problem with the argument is that its just speculation. I posted in another thread a week ago or somewhere around there of that Taylor has shown with more throws he has the same production. So if they called 35 passes you would have seen your 300 yard game.

Yards do not coincide with wins. They just don't.

Edited by Scott7975

To be fair... they faced Rivers, Prescott, and Taylor. Our D faced McClown, a busted up Newton, and Siemian. Oddly Taylor had a better game than Rivers and Prescott.

His point about ultraconservative was that Taylor isn't going to get 300 yards with 26 passes. If the passes aren't called you aren't getting the yards. That's just the way it is. You cant blame Taylor for that. Brady passed 27 times against the Jets last year he got 214 yards. He also passed 26 times against Pitts last year and got 222 yards.

If its more yards you want to see its not going to happen unless they call more passes. They aren't going to call more passes in one score games. Its just not the type of offense they run. Sure you can make an argument that its because Taylor cant handle it. The problem with the argument is that its just speculation. I posted in another thread a week ago or somewhere around there of that Taylor has shown with more throws he has the same production. So if they called 35 passes you would have seen your 300 yard game.

Shhhhh...youre gonna make his head explode with this much logic.

If our starters beat their starters then I'll eat some crow. Its not going to happen unless Matt Ryan gets hurt and everyone on this board knows it. Same with Pats. We have absolutely zero chance. Its embarrassing. I don't even watch the Pats games. But keep celebrating wins vs the Jets and Broncos, 2 non playoff teams.

You are in for a rude awakening then

I've been waiting all week for this... start munching brah. Eat that crow and post it. Be a man.

Neither does Great QB stats

Typical Taylor is what he is. (Now, you can say that wasn't called for but Typical Taylor is good enough when you have a top notch Defense).

I want to see more yards in the passing only to know if he is capable time and again when it is needed.

Playing Ultra conservative has inherent risks. Did you not fear the Loss looming when the Bills failed to convert a 1st down with 3:45 on the clock?

I know I did and I am sure most of the other did too.

who bumped this silliness anyway

Playing Ultra conservative has inherent risks. Did you not fear the Loss looming when the Bills failed to convert a 1st down with 3:45 on the clock?

No but I am sure you "fear the Loss" (with capital L) when Jerry writes a column condemning the Bills (which is always).