ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

11 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Huge game this Saturday!!!

Think we will beat Auburn?

ROLL TIDE!!!!

CBF

Iron Bowl Hate Week!

Auburn will be a huge test. To be honest, I am a little nervous about this game. The Auburn O matches up extremely well against the Bama D right now.

IMHO, it will come down to whether or not the Bama D can limit the Auburn running game. Keep Johnson in check, and force Stidham to carry the O,  Auburn will be toast.

If Johnson finds his groove, it should be a tight game either way. If by chance Pettaway somehow suits up and play, it could get ugly for the good guys.

Just a little something for Iron Bowl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1SzfjddbyQ

22 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Huge game this Saturday!!!

Think we will beat Auburn?

ROLL TIDE!!!!

CBF

I like our chances. Did you see the featured back for Auburn. Like Fourcette, he takes that stutter step in the backfield and waits for a hole. It works well too but he can't (imo of course) do that against the Crimson Tide. Fourcette had no success against them.

I also suspect that Coach Saban will have tricks up his sleeve.

I could easily be wrong but I think we can handle Auburn.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet Jeebus ...

https://247sports.com/college/alabama/Bolt/Alabama-Crimson-Tide-Football-Nick-Saban-gives-injury-updates-on-linebackers-Fitzpatrick-Pappanastos-110917657

If Wilson, Miller, and Lewis can play, even in a limited role, I will feel a hell of a lot better going up against the Barn.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Gonna enjoy a Tideless College Playoff year 

Don't be so sure of that yet

Committee has never invited a two loss team to the playoff.

Committee has already set the precedent of bypassing a two loss conference champ in favor of a one loss non-conference/non-division champ

1 hour ago, /dev/null said:

Don't be so sure of that yet

Committee has never invited a two loss team to the playoff.

Committee has already set the precedent of bypassing a two loss conference champ in favor of a one loss non-conference/non-division champ

Totally different scenario, Alabama doesn’t have any good wins. Their best wins are MSU and LSU at home. They have the weakest SOS of any ranked power 5 team. They are out.

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Totally different scenario, Alabama doesn’t have any good wins. Their best wins are MSU and LSU at home. They have the weakest SOS of any ranked power 5 team. They are out.

I'll believe it when I see it.   

Wouldn't be the first time Alabama finished 3d in their conference and was put into a 'championship' game.

28 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

They also didn't lose to garbage teams, unlike some other contenders. You never know.

SOS and quality of wins have afforded other teams some margin for error. Alabama does not have either. It isn’t necessarily their fault but Florida State being terrible really hurts them. Last year OSU had a win at Oklahoma, another playoff team. Also, the Big 10 conference champ had 2 losses. It’s possible that the SEC champ only has 1 (UGA). I guess there’s a chance that Alabama gets in but it’s a long shot IMO.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.