ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every single sportscaster I listened to today predicted that the National Championship Game bound University of Alabama Crimson Tide was going to lose. Well, it's time once again for all jealous haters to step down because the Tide once again did prevail.

The Bills are in the playoffs!!!!

The Crimson Tide are in the Championship game!!!!

GO BILLS AND ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Bill from NYC

12 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Every single sportscaster I listened to today predicted that the National Championship Game bound University of Alabama Crimson Tide was going to lose. Well, it's time once again for all jealous haters to step down because the Tide once again did prevail.

The Bills are in the playoffs!!!!

The Crimson Tide are in the Championship game!!!!

GO BILLS AND ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best weekends ever!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Not this time , Georgia has the better team.

I'm guessing that you said the same thing about Clemson, and that the SEC was no longer any good. Am I close? ;)

The truth is that Ga. and the Crimson Tide are about equal this season, and the Tide is once again a little dinged up. That said, a freshman qb against Coach Saban really isn't such a safe bet. Also, Coach Saban is 10-0 in Atlanta.

It matters that Bama usually doesn't beat themselves, and most of the team has been there before.

We will find out soon enough. :)

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

I'm expecting a game to be decided by the run and I like Bamas chances better than Georgia!

Really?  I'm an UGA fan so I don't pretend to be unbiased.  Still, I'll take Chubb, Michel, and Swift over Bama backs.  The Georgia oline is solid for the most part.  We'll see.

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

I'm guessing that you said the same thing about Clemson, and that the SEC was no longer any good. Am I close? ;)

The truth is that Ga. and the Crimson Tide are about equal this season, and the Tide is once again a little dinged up. That said, a freshman qb against Coach Saban really isn't such a safe bet. Also, Coach Saban is 10-0 in Atlanta.

It matters that Bama usually doesn't beat themselves, and most of the team has been there before.

We will find out soon enough. :)

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guessed wrong, the Sec Is Always good but a bit down this year. Oklahoma was the team to beat but they screwed themselves with Bad playcalling in the second half . I Would take my chances with Fromm over Hurts any day.

2 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Would take my chances with Fromm over Hurts any day.

No doubt, especially as a pro prospect. Hurts truly might not be the best QB on Alabama. If he was injured (God forbid) on the first play of the game, it might not matter all that much. Have you seen Tua play?

That said, what separates Hurts from a freshman is how cool and calm he is. I have seen every one of his games and he never gets rattled.  The kid doesn't panic and is Derek Jeter cool. Last week he was asked by a reporter what he did in the city of New Orleans before the game. His answer was "Nothing." Trust me BB, it was a business trip for this kid.

I have stated ad nauseam that this Alabama team isn't as good as the previous 2 and they could easily lose this game. Kirby Smart is a great coach but you might want to look at Coach Saban's record against ex-assistants. It's pretty good. ;) 

I wouldn't bet the farm on UGA, but that's just me.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.