ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

• 2 weeks later...

Nice gift to the university by a very successful UA grad.

Marillyn A. Hewson, chairman, president and CEO of Lockheed Martin Corp. gave $15 million to the Culverhouse College of Business at The University of Alabama. The donation is the largest one-time financial contribution in University history, the University announced Monday.

https://www.al.com/news/tuscaloosa/index.ssf/2018/07/marillyn_hewson_gives_15_milli.html

Roll Tide!

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:59 PM, Sky Diver said:

Imitation is the highest form of flattery. Glad he is under contract through 2025.

The quarterback controversy is getting very ugly with fans. Some folks are even accusing other fans of racism if they want Tua to start. Imo, there is no possible way we could have beat Georgia with Hurts at qb. We really beat Clemson with defense to be 100% honest.

I hope that Coach Saban stands his grounds and starts Tua. I know its early but I think that Tua is already one of the best qbs in the NCAA and will have great college and pro careers.

3 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

The quarterback controversy is getting very ugly with fans. Some folks are even accusing other fans of racism if they want Tua to start. Imo, there is no possible way we could have beat Georgia with Hurts at qb. We really beat Clemson with defense to be 100% honest.

I hope that Coach Saban stands his grounds and starts Tua. I know its early but I think that Tua is already one of the best qbs in the NCAA and will have great college and pro careers.

I agree on Tua. He's a special talent. It's really sad that there is a racial component here. Not to deny that racism exists, but is there anyone who doesn't hold Jalen in the highest esteem? By all accounts, he is a great kid and an exemplary human being. I'm proud that he's part of the program. 

If Jalen wants to play in the NFL, he would be better served by changing positions. I don't see him making it as a QB.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.