ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

8 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Ah but Hurts never got rattled. He also never got emotional during games. He is still like that. And I dare say that although our receivers might not be quite as good as in past seasons (ESPECIALLY the 2020 class with Smith, Waddle, and Metchie), it is hard to rate them with Milroe. And hey, they ARE pretty good. 

For instance, I think that Jermaine Burton would likely be a #1 pick with ANY of our previous four QBs. 

I am just hoping for an honest competition at QB next season. If Milroe is all that, he should just declare for the draft, no?

I don't think I ever said he is all that.. I also said earlier he's not an NFL quarterback rn

I did say he's not as bad as people are making him out to be... People are saying he'll be good in conference USA LOL

If he transfers he will be at a sec or ACC or big 12 school .. and he's probably going to have a lot of suitors

There are 130 division one schools and there's a lot of bad quarterback play

• Agree 1

• 2 weeks later...
This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.