ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

31 minutes ago, Cynical said:

Someday, maybe your team will go up big strong, and become something more than a "sub-par" team.

Sub-par being any team other than Alabama? LOL

Oklahoma State has been the 2nd winningest team in the Big XII and a top 10 in total wins in the NCAA the past 15 or so years. I guess when you finish 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, etc... that makes you a sub-par team huh? Hell, last time we played we beat you. 

GTFO dude. 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno

21 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Oklahoma State has been the 2nd winningest team in the Big XII and a top 10 in total wins in the NCAA the past 15 or so years. I guess when you finish 3rd, 5th, 7th, 8th, etc... that makes you a sub-par team huh? Hell, last time we played we beat you. 

GTFO dude. 

You stuck your nose in a Bama thread and replied to a 4+ year post with such such an awe inspiring, thought provoking, and uber intelligent s**t post like "barf", and you're upset by the response you received?

And you included some fun facts!

So OSU is the second most winning team in the Big 12.

Second being the focus here.

I speculate the reason OSU is "second" (and not lower) is due to Texas being hot garbage for the past 10 years.

It appears Bama broke them back in 2009-2010.

You're welcome.

Here's an OSU fun fact you forgot to include: OSU appears have won 1, one, conference title in the same 15 year time span.

Just one. And that appears to be about 10 years ago?

In fact, it may be the only conference title OSU has won in the past 40+ years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Cynical said:

RTR!

Happy New Year!

Indeed and back atcha.

Did you check out Brian Branch yesterday? 8 total tackles, 6 solo, 1/2 sack, and 2 passes defended, one of which was an outstanding play! That said, almost nobody knows who he is. Even Daniel Wright had a HUGE tackle for a 10 yard loss. 

Alabama doesn't only win because of superstars. There sure are fewer of them this year than last. They also win with depth and of course coaching.

The next game will not be easy but let's see what happens.

RTR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Welcome TE Ty Lockwood!!!

https://www.cbssports.com/college-football/news/alabama-football-recruiting-tide-roll-to-no-1-in-rankings-after-four-star-te-ty-lockwood-commits/

The 2023 Crimson Tide is looking VERY good for 2023!!! They have 3 QBs (assuming of course that Bryce goes to the NFL) and are stacked at many other positions. 

32 days.

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by Bill from NYC

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/20/2021 at 3:29 PM, ArdmoreRyno said:

GTFO dude. 

What do you think of Oklahoma State -13 1/2 Versus central Michigan

I pushed it back because I feel the original line is a back door cover

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

What do you think of Oklahoma State -13 1/2 Versus central Michigan

I pushed it back because I feel the original line is a back door cover

Great pick. I left the game when it was 55-15 (I had to drive 3 hours home). OSU's offense seems up to par from previous seasons... 2nd and 3rd team defense needs to get a LOT better. Not the same defense from last year. Of course, last year after game one (vs Tulsa) I was questioning if my Pokes would win 6 games. Looking back, we should have went undefeated and played in the CFP. 

5 hours ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Great pick. I left the game when it was 55-15 (I had to drive 3 hours home). OSU's offense seems up to par from previous seasons... 2nd and 3rd team defense needs to get a LOT better. Not the same defense from last year. Of course, last year after game one (vs Tulsa) I was questioning if my Pokes would win 6 games. Looking back, we should have went undefeated and played in the CFP. 

Thankfully I pushed the line from 20 something to 13.5 .. I knew a back door cover was up

i did have one card where I pushed it to 17 but it was a small parlay … my big one is in tact!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Well, the Crimson Tide (and in fact the entire SEC) looked pretty damned good today, proving yet again that the SEC is by FAR the best conference in college football, or so it would clearly appear to be. Injuries always happen and things can change but at this point it would not seem to be close.

In his press conference, Coach Saban said that he saw room for improvement and will be working on it. 

55-0!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Bill from NYC said:

Well, the Crimson Tide (and in fact the entire SEC) looked pretty damned good today, proving yet again that the SEC is by FAR the best conference in college football, or so it would clearly appear to be. Injuries always happen and things can change but at this point it would not seem to be close.

In his press conference, Coach Saban said that he saw room for improvement and will be working on it. 

55-0!!!

ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don’t think anyone with a brain would dispute that

On 9/4/2022 at 6:19 AM, Buffalo716 said:

I don’t think anyone with a brain would dispute that

No one would dispute that. 11 of the last 16 "championships" (I say it that way, because they are mythical) have come out of the SEC. There was a lot more parity in college football when Texas won the title vs USC.

That said, no one will convince me that Oklahoma State wasn't the best team in 2011. 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.