ROLL TIDE!!

Canadian Bills Fan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Bfanlc said:

Ok guys we will be headed up to Tuscaloosa this weekend for the football camp! Should be fun! I'll see if I cant upload some pics.

Please keep your eye on Metchie at WR. He lit up the A Game and Saban was pissed when the reporters implied how good he is. :) 

I am hoping to see more from Raekwon Davis this season and think that he will do better with new asst. coaches.

Also if you don't mind, would you let us know about Trey Sanders and Antonio Alfano? Thanks Bro!

14 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Please keep your eye on Metchie at WR. He lit up the A Game and Saban was pissed when the reporters implied how good he is. :) 

I am hoping to see more from Raekwon Davis this season and think that he will do better with new asst. coaches.

Also if you don't mind, would you let us know about Trey Sanders and Antonio Alfano? Thanks Bro!

Haha sorry my friend I guess I should have clarified. Saban puts on a football camp for young kids, from rec league to high school. My son is going to the camp on the dline. Hoping for a scholly lol Saban, the other coaches, and some of the players will be there. The pace is fast and well organized. Should be fun again this year. 

I'll go up to Saban though and see if he has any info he'd like to share ?

Edited by Bfanlc
  • Haha (+1) 1

• 2 months later...

The good news is that both ILBs did a very good job in their opening game, considering that the Tide lost both starters. Both are freshman and HUGE hitters.

In the "more of the same" department, Jerry Jeudy was off the charts great. He was making moves after the catch that I have never seen before. If this kid can stay healthy he is going to rip the NFL corners apart. Yes, he is THAT good.

And again, keep an eye on Devonta Smith. I get the feeling that he will be there when the Bills draft, but only because this is a totally outstanding group of WRs coming out in 2020.

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 7:47 AM, Bill from NYC said:

The good news is that both ILBs did a very good job in their opening game, considering that the Tide lost both starters. Both are freshman and HUGE hitters.

In the "more of the same" department, Jerry Jeudy was off the charts great. He was making moves after the catch that I have never seen before. If this kid can stay healthy he is going to rip the NFL corners apart. Yes, he is THAT good.

That "dead leg" move of his ...

On 9/3/2019 at 7:47 AM, Bill from NYC said:

And again, keep an eye on Devonta Smith. I get the feeling that he will be there when the Bills draft, but only because this is a totally outstanding group of WRs coming out in 2020.

It's like you're psychic.

I don't suppose you have the winning Lotto numbers and are willing to share ......

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Cynical said:

That "dead leg" move of his ...

It's like you're psychic.

I don't suppose you have the winning Lotto numbers and are willing to share ......

I don't think that too many people understand how good this kid is. 11 catches/273 yds./5 TDs.....in 1 game!!!

He has the best hands on the best receiving corps perhaps in the history of college football. 

On 10/5/2019 at 1:26 PM, njbuff said:

There is no question LSU can beat Alabama this year.

Will it happen? Anybody's guess.

LSU is very good virtually every year. Of course they are capable of beating the Tide IF everything falls into place.

I have an idea.....give us a list of who LSU couldn't possibly beat...….

Let me guess.....Penn State? Ohio State? ?

On 10/12/2019 at 5:50 PM, 4merper4mer said:

Bama is a good team but why must they be allowed to get away with constant blatant penalties?  It's like watching New England.

Wrong forum.

Try over at Auburn Undercover, a/k/a Inside the Auburn Tigers.

Regarding Alabama, they love them some conspiracy theories.

• Like (+1) 1

On October 15, 2019 at 2:58 PM, Cynical said:

Wrong forum.

Try over at Auburn Undercover, a/k/a Inside the Auburn Tigers.

Regarding Alabama, they love them some conspiracy theories.

Lol.  Ranked #1 despite two time defending champ that has continuously b slapped Bama being undefeated?  Sure.  No bias.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.